Reviews for Snowed In
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 5/29
That was a cute little one shot.

We have one stubborn Empath who doesn't want to appear weak in the eyes of her peers. I concern shapeshifter that can tell something is amiss. Throw in a storm that causing them to crash land and we get a fluffy moment where Beast Boy takes care of Raven.

I got laugh from Raven snuggling closer to Beast Boy in order to get a read of his emotions.

Aw, how cute, Raven gave him a peck on the cheek at the end.

I guess I need to read the sequel now.
jenifer chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Awesome
Twilight2022 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This is really sweet!
BEMYHO342 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
THAT WAS SO SWEET I LOVE SEEING BB IN THE FORM OF A TIGER I SEEN SO MANY PIC BUT UR STORY WAS REALLY ROMANTIC I LOVE IT!
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was a good story, gonna read the sequal now.
ancientdragonduelist chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh Raven! :) Always needing to be strong and untouchable! We love her though, it doesn't matter. Always wondered how she would do in sub-zero temperatures. Poor girl only has a leotard and cloak, and no way to keep herself warm alone. So she's forced to snuggle with Beast Boy! :D Awesome fic, keep writing!
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
can i have your autograph? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I really love how beast boy and raven get snowed in together!
I really would love to the sequel!
The story keeps me begging for more!
Treegona chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
this may not come accross as very nice, but you asked what I thought, so here it is: When did BB realize Rae was sick? she never did tell him, did she... also, Raven seems to shift between knowing and doubting BB's feelings for her, which doesn't make much sense. The tea thing was interesting, but would someone really take the last of something they knew the object of their affection ate/drank every day? and Raven did seem to get over that cold quite miraculously, on a stressfull mission in a less than positive environment, with only a little sleep?
That's not to say I didn't enjoy this story, ecpecially BB's side with the embarrased and held back care for our favorite Gem (though you'd think she'd noticed sooner/he'd be more on guard because he KNOWS she's an empath.)
lanamere chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Nice! This is really good! And neither Beast Boy nor Raven are OOC :)
Whisper184 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Really cute and sweet story. Great job :)
swampychick chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
SO SWEET I LOVE IT
TamashiAi chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Adorable!
KittyCatLover57 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE WRITE MORE BBXRAE :D:D:D
Lunaria Amell chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Omg I loved this! They were too cute together! Gonna check out the sequel right now!