Reviews for Riot (Discontinued)
booklover41 chapter 1 . 2/15
I believe its called D.H.R.
Mad at you chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Why the fuck are you about to delete a great story why not put it up for adopction or something
nightmarezelda chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
nice chap dont see anything wong with this keep it going cant wait to see what will happen next and evenything else keep it up
ploThief chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
you did spectacular! don't sweat it. i am looking forward to the next chapter
Soniclover0028 chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Very nice story so far cannot wait for the next one!
ploThief chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
No its good you have a plot written down (trust me). I can't wait to read what happens next! Keep it up! D
Soniclover0028 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Wonderful story so far! I would love to see this in a sequel. And no, its not bad to have it all planned out, because then you won't get writers block so easily. ;) I, on the other hand, get writers block all the time because I get an idea in my head and just start the story without a backbone or anything, so it just kind of develops on its own. ;)
jeanette9a chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
when you say it like that Sam sound's really stupid. but it's fine, it's funny after all.
nickorin fusionspark chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
nice what sam looks like.
Nightshade1712 chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
that was awesome keep it up.
Polska-1999 chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
I hope I could still vote! I want DxS and Sonamy, and maybe even TxJ! I also want Sam, Jazz, and Tucker to join Danny in Sonic's world and for all of them to stay human!
KazeKeara 2 chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
I like your story but I don't really like the idea about Danny being turned into a hedgehog.
Enuescaris chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
No problem with hedgehog but i think something different woul dbe cooler- no Danny/Amy.
starhedgehog1117 chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
I'll accept him turning into a hedgehog but I give AmyXDanny an absolute no
Nightshade1712 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
yea make him change in to a hedgehog some way and make it Danny/Amy it gives a break from Sonic/Amy.