Reviews for Yozora no Mukou
Yananikki chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
please continue your story! I want to know what happens nexr
Nekocin chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
I... I... I really want to know what happened after this chapter, especially after Satoru realizes his best friend harbours romantic feelings for him all along (I hope they make up...) and Kakeru's almost non-existent love life. D: I'm really sad this story is discontinued, because I've only just discovered the MKR fandom and your behind-the-scenes stories about the Shidou family are really fascinating. Anyway, thank you for sharing these wonderful stories.
xXmoonlight.angelXx chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
wah! please continue! this story is great! 2 thumbs up! hehe, waiting for your speedy update.

,mitsuki-chi,
GoldenRat chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
Kyousuke finally blurted out his confession to Satoru! I hope Satoru figures out his feelings in time.
Ayumu Kasuga chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
YOU. EVIL. AGH.

I was SCREAMING at you. For a few hours. SERIOUSLY.

(I've been a fan of Lion Heart since .. about... ninth? chapter-ish. Oh, you SUCK for leaving me like this.
silver4fire chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
**Heello?** Are you out there?

Up date son weety please!
Antiform chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
*pokes* are you alive there?

*needs more, but can't have more until the brilliant author gives more*
Nina chapter 4 . 4/15/2004
Wah,how evil of you to leave us pining just as Kyou-chan revealed his feelings at long last!
I certainly hope to see this situation resolved.
I enjoy your stories very much but sometimes you skip words or the sentence structure seems a little off but it's a minor annoyance only.
Well,i will definitely keep reading any and all stories you write in the !
Roz chapter 4 . 9/21/2003
Hurry up and put the next chapter on!
Roz chapter 4 . 9/15/2003
Hurry up and do the next chapter!
physicallynothere chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
I just finished the other part and this sequel, WHOA! How is satoru going to react?

OUch, Kyousuke slipped.

Boundaries will be tested...for better or for worse
Firestorm-244 chapter 4 . 6/29/2003
Life's tough when you're Kyousuke. Poor boy. I feel sorry for him. Wow, that's rather an odd thing for me to say. I usually don't care much for original characters but I really like him.

your OC's are so much better developed than mine... At any rate. Not a bad chapter. Admitedly, there are a few things that stuck out at me but it's mostly a writer's preferance thing so I won't bother going into it.

Will you be continuing that Rayearth, Autozam trigger happy, Knights banned from visiting, war fic? Or how about the Eagle being reincarnated as a cat? That one was really cool...
Mei-chan chapter 4 . 6/28/2003
KAWAII!

That was so interesting! WAH!

*cough cough* excuse me, I overreacted.

UPDATE! GO GO GO and UPDATE! *ehhem* sorry, overreacted again.

Please try to update before end of June please. I really can't wait!

GANBATTE YO!
AnnoyingAccount111111 chapter 4 . 6/26/2003
Me like! Update soon
obsydia chapter 3 . 4/12/2003
haha...

ok nevermind about my comment for lionheart...i found the sequel! yea! cant wait to find out what happens next!