Reviews for Love Me, U K E
L chapter 104 . 5/15
PLEZ UPDATE , I NEED MEH ITADEI PLEZZZZZZ * TEARS FLOW *
L chapter 104 . 5/6
ALSO IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING SOME KAKAOBI YOU KNOW ?!...im just really impatient
L chapter 104 . 5/6
PLEZZZZZZ UPDATE SOOOOON I NEED A NEW CHAPTER WITH SOME ITADEI LOVIN AND SOME DEIDARA/NEJI DRAMA I NEEEED IT
Kaneki's wife chapter 62 . 4/21
I love your story!
Are you a boy or a girl?
One Strange Onion chapter 100 . 3/11
Shedding real tears at this.
I need a punch to the face, too.
One Strange Onion chapter 99 . 3/11
*Slow clap*
One Strange Onion chapter 98 . 3/10
D'aww.. :3

Love how we're getting background on Utakata. I actually skipped over his arc in the anime (bad girl!) but I'm really enjoying this.
Good thing I have all this time waiting for my dentist. I gotta get caught up!
Jessgal chapter 104 . 3/7
Oh my god pls update. I want to see d end of akatsuki and pls dont let itachi or obito die if they do things will neva be d same. So now is kisame really on itachi's side or what?. Utakata deserve someone who loves him and who he loves in return not gaara. Gaara is not utakata's type he doesnt love him like he loves neji, he instead feels sorry 4 utakata. And pls pls pls make gaara strong enough to stand up 4 himself and make neji suffer 4 being selfish and ignorant towards him and his feelings b4 letting them b together. So wen is there going to be a shikatem and mayb some kakairuka. Oh and pls let naruto and minato's father-son relationship boom. Till next time.
Jessgal chapter 81 . 3/4
Woah sasuke and kakashi so funny thinking of ways to kill each other. And utakata is a nice guy somehow, since he helped naruto. Is naruto still gonna take the trip with kakashi 2morow after forgiving sasuke? I think
Jessgal chapter 76 . 3/3
So sai a gud guy nw or a bad guy. Woah! Loud mouth ino and kiba how is sasuke going to make up to naruto now? Anyways Tanx 4 dis wonderful fiction
YaoiTotoro chapter 3 . 3/5
Poor Sasuke? Poor Naruto! DX
Wait, so all the female U.K.E's are made subissive? Wtf?! That is soooo sexist.

Also, I don't like how Kakashi is treating the human erobodies. They're supposed to be artificial humans, but when they act human and actually have feelings and an opinion, they're told to basically shut up and obbey. Isn't that pretty much defeating the purpose of them being more like a real human? Kakashi is such an asshole in this story.

On another note, Yugito should NOT be forced to give birth if she doesn't want to. No one should. Making these erobodies more human makes things more serious and complicated. They're artificial humans, not just programmed robots, so basically Kakashi and his company are creating slaves. Some humans would treat them right, but a good amount of them would be used and abused. Either way, it's basically slavery for anyone who can afford it. I know this is just a fictional story but that is not right.

I know this fic has 100 chapters now, and there's a good chance that you won't even read this, but I just wanted to review anyway.
Wow, Hidan's horrible.

"Such a crude story wasn't fitting for a lady to hear" how sexist!
L chapter 104 . 3/1
EEEEEEK UPDATE
L chapter 91 . 2/28
I feel some negakata coming on , cuz i ship it . some nice neji x gaara x utakata and maybe some kiba x sai .