Reviews for Hands to Heal a Broken Heart
MoonlightKitsune chapter 22 . 1/25
One of my favorite stories that you made! Keep on writing stories for these two cause your a good writer! Yami and Tea forever! Woooo! :3
Kotsunekyuubi5 chapter 22 . 12/6/2015
Loved it. Wish I could find the movie. All I can find are trailers.:( but the story was still good!:3
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
The end is so cool and cute xD
Yugioh fan chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
I know Bakura's evil but F*CK...he is sexy. XD
LadyRaider92 chapter 17 . 6/15/2015
"Because I got nothing better to do" XD such a typical Kiba response (it so fits) (I'm rereading this story and I can't believe the things that I miss the first time around ... its soooooo goood)
Miqu chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
oh no! he's gonna try and steal the puzzle! DX
Miqu chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
it iss... the bakurashow... he issss... eeeevviiiiill... Hee's so evil, he killed a.. puppy! .. iit was cuuuute!
(lol the abridged)

seriously, you are did a great job here!
LadyRaider92 chapter 22 . 9/25/2014
This was an awesome story. Way better than the original story that inspired this story. :)
Brittney Thomas chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Yes! This is going to be more interesting than I thought! :)
Brittney Thomas chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
well.. this is going to be interesting!
101ghettogirl chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
(Sniff) (Sniff) so sad :-( I just watch the movie a few days ago and now I finally get the story.

The story was wayyyyy different than the movie! But I really love it!

Well that's enough of me talkin I'm out peaceeee!
joeykatoey chapter 22 . 4/26/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! SO BEAUTIFUL!
Sinematic chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
So... Bakura has finally been cured of... his wanker's cramp. xD Bonus points if you can name that reference :D
Guest chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! TEA DONT BE AN IDIOT LIKE THAT STUPID KIM FROM THE MOVIE. DONT MAKE HIM DO THIS! YAMI TRUSTS YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
i kinda wish he was soft and shy like how edward was. but hes all dark and scariesh instead.