Reviews for Tea Leaves and Gold Pins
:O
kukuioPunk chapter 25 . 11/20/2012
Thanks for the update!
FrozenBrokenSunflower chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
quq I know. Yao is so beautiful.

Ahhh, I'm interested, eager for the initial plot of how everything works together... Kind of getting it. Curious about Florence. T3T
I finally caught up with reading though. Whew.

I apologize for the small review. ''
FrozenBrokenSunflower chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Little correction here:
"You shouldn't be doing stupid things like that to your life!" Instead of should. ''
And also, Sorry Biao.

Onward to reading
FrozenBrokenSunflower chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Augh, I'll have to go to bed soon, so I hope you don't mind one review for two chapters.

I think in Chapter 6, it's supposed to be, "Who is carrying me?" Instead of carring. I think. Unless you meant it to be that way.

(Also, I'm not sure on the exact sentence kind of rushing)

I have yet to read Wasteland 2011 *shot* but I will soon. I have a bit more time on my hands, so I'll be able to. Which means these Chapters should make a bit more sense. :3
FrozenBrokenSunflower chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
You have a lot of characters here, most of them are going to be pretty minor, correct?
I like the backgrounds, gives them more depth.

Ju is nice, but a bit more... Hm. Description on her personality or something. Not too obvious, or the generic type, just a little more. I'm sure you'll get to that. :3

Onward!
FrozenBrokenSunflower chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
I really liked Ju's personality...

Okay. I'm wondering how Chapter 4 is going to tie into all this... T3T I didn't think other countries would be included as well
FrozenBrokenSunflower chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Ah, nice back story. I like the mother, too bad she died. Hm... I see how Yao is playing into this now.
FrozenBrokenSunflower chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Well, I'm not too sure on the Ancient China rituals.

But it's interesting, I'd like to see how it goes.

(All we do is put them in a tomb and pray with incense.

It also depends what part of China you're talking about.