Reviews for My Weakness, My Strength
Megamewgirl chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Sooooo cute! Love it! Really love the fic! It was a bit hard to find a non-yaoi fic about Falco (romantic or not) so this is one of the fisrt because i've even looked up at Super Smash Bros. categorie and NOTHING! (well, a FalcoXZelda but thats a bit wierd, either its cute) wow, looks like Falco REALLY likes Rykah, I had my doubts about her when she talked about some kind of reapair, I really wonder how will Falco take this up, i'd really love to see those 2 together. Well, wish you luck on the Fic! Its becoming really cute! Id love to see more soon, the fic is already in my favorite list if you need help count on me, meanwhile... THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!
Dark Maiden95 chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Interesting plot twist. Can't wait to see where it goes!
Species Unknown chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
if only i could send a friend to help. He's FAR more deadlier than any dragon. (you would be too, if you were 50% Pokemon and had a coat that let's you withstand a DIRECT-TO-THE-TEMPLE-HEADSHOT by a Fidycal.) i will quote him. "I am the nightmare that resides within our blackened souls, I am the one who hungers for justice and thirsts for revenge, I am the one who BLIND YOU WITH THE DARK SIDE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD!")
Dark Maiden95 chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Poor Rykah. :( It seems to me that Falco could use some anger management classes. ;) Update soon! :)
Species Unknown chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
so is Rykah an android?
zaneyzene chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
I love it! This story is good, it has a nice "rhythm" to it, I think the words flow nicely. I can't wait to read more! Please update it soon.
enderlink chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
(in gay accent) O...M...G... LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I also agree with Anon.

'Rhykah' is too perfect, being overly beautiful, having magical powers, a tragic past involving dying family members, ect...She has no flaws other than not being able to talk proper English, which is just used as a plot device to bring her and Falco closer.

Plus, Falco just fell in love with her for no apparent reason other than her unnatural beauty. That makes no sense.

Again, Rhykah is far to perfect. Everyone in the team wants to be her friends, and she has only one big flaw.
That's a big no-no.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I also agree with Anon.

Rhykah is too perfect, she has no flaws other than being timid and not being able to speak proper English. She's amazingly beautiful, has powers, a tragic pass involving death of family, and is paired with a canon character.

Plus, Falco just simply fell in love with no valid reason. Not only are they going to be together, obviously, Rhykah is complimented by every other Star Fox member and no one has a problem with her.

Again, she's too perfect. She needs flaws!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
I'm sorry but I have to agree with Anon. Rykkah is indeed a Mary-Sue. With a tragic past, several magical abilities, the whole 'love at first sight' thing, being extraordinarily beautiful, AND Falco acting OOC around her, she is a Mary-Sue

On the bright side, she doesn't make me as annoyed as the Faluxi couple (the one with Falco and that girl Hikari), so you get one positive point from me.
Anon chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Sorry, but 'Rhykah' is obviously a Mary Sue. It was plain to see from the first chapter. Plus, Falco just fell in love with her straight away. Not realistic at all.

Think it through before you write a story, stupid.
RainbowKandiKorn22 chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
This is a really good story. I hope I see more from you :)
vipervet18 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Defiantly one of the best Falco fan fictions I've read on this site. You really capture his attitude well! I like where the story is going please update soon!
Species Unknown chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
AWWWWWW! how sweet! *growls* Star Wolf, you will pay!
Dark Maiden95 chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
This chapter was AWESOME. The dogfight was totally epic, and I think Falco's gonna flip his lid when he sees his Arwing. Though, I must admit, I would have been interested to see Star Wolf raid the Great Fox.

Update soon, please! :)