Reviews for Business of a Personal Nature
angie c chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Like how you made lee look rather dim and inept.
JSRobertson chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Loved the whole story.
funnyface2 chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
'm hoping this actually continues into the next phase of Logan's terror on the men of Seaview. this is one if not my favorite intense. thank you for the great reading and journey into "voyage". (formally Donna W.)
Karen chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
Loved the whole series will re-read more than once I always do. Please keep on writing I love your stories.
funnyface2 chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
truly loved this whole hope that alot more Voyage stories will be available in the near future. great writing.
AllTrekkedUp chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Wow! What a ride this has been! I just wanta tell you that you have done an awesome job on these stories I have loved them! :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
I only joined this series just before you began to post this story. What a great collection of adventures, angst, hurt, and just a touch of comfort for Lee and the gang.

The bad guys were bad and evil and the good guys just lovely. Your OC's delectable.

HEHEHE Lyndon handing Lee back to Chip!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Gasp the alarm went off.
Save Davenport, Yes!
Grin, chuckle.
Yeah Nelson speaks! I did miss him so.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
What a wonderful ride you have taken us the reader on.
Thank you for sharing.
Hope to read another story soon.
AllTrekkedUp chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Again,wow! What a chapter! :) I so thought Chip was gone again,I smiled so big when I got to the end of the chapter! :) Good stuff!
AllTrekkedUp chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
I'm sorry,I still don't. What a great chapter though! :)
AllTrekkedUp chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
I have always hated this dude but I'm not sure he's really in it,he might be on the double. But if not,Lee should have him shot!
AllTrekkedUp chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Oh man! Poor Lee! I'm not sure where this is going or who will be left standing when the smoke clears,but I can't wait to find out!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Oh goody, I did not want to feel Davenport was bad.
I guess that all those question he was asking Crane would serve a purpose.
Great chapter.