Reviews for Pyretic Glitch
Sparklegem chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
Let me just say this, your an amazing writer!
That's all there is for me to say.
LizzieScoobyDoo chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
My name may be LizzieScoobyDoo but i'm a HUGE fan of KK, at first i was like 'HOW DARE YOU KILL OFF WILLA!' But, YAY! She's back, i loved the pairings. Nice amounts of Famanda and Charbeck, it's sad that Jess doesn't have a pairing but: Go Team Wilby, Wilby All The Way! :D :P
KK-WorldofColor chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
This is for the whole thing: I think it was awesome! A little too much Charbeck for me, but other than that it's great! But I'm also still a little mad at you for faking me out about Willa being dead. :-) GReat Story!
KingdomKeeper1121 chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
O.M.G. Best. Story. Ever. Literally.
I was all like,"I'm gonna KILL you for killing Willa off and making Finn and Amanda 'break up'!" But then I was all like,"Wait, the story's over, and everyone's alive and happy. We cool. We cool"
I also LOVED Willa and Philby's relationship.
And Maybeck and Charlie's.
and Finn and Amanda's.
and how Jess was always like,"Gross. Are you guys done sucking each others faces off yet?" Yet she was still cool about it.
kk7 chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
YAY! YAY! YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY for the one-shot!

If this turns out to be a movie, I wouldn't be surprised. Like a spin-off movie after the movies based off of the books.

Oh well, PLEASE UPDATE ON YOU RECENT STORY! Honestly, if Finn was actually here, alive and breathing, I will punch him who knows how many times if he ever thought of doing that. Poor Willa... :(
Keeper8 chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Yay for one shot on Bahamas!

I can't believe this awesome story is over *sob*

Again, thank you SO much for mentioning me in the authors note at the beginning of the last chapter. But why wouldn't I review? This fanfic is AWESOME

I still want you to write a one shot about next time Willa sees her mom...

This was the first multi chap I read. So sad it's over!

I keep having to come back and review it is so beautiful.

Kingdom Keepers forever

Keeper#8
Polska-1999 chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
Awesome job! I know I haven't reviewed in a while, but hey, better late than never!

Oh, and why is this story marked as "in-progress" and not "complete"?
Magic Mischief chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
LOVE IT! Aw so sad it's over but i LOVE IT!
CriticMiranda chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaayyyyyyyyyyyyy make a sequel make a sequel!
Keeper8 chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
To the guest who reviewed as "hey"
Ahhhh! Why on earth would you request that?! Glad you got what you wanted.
Hope you are happy!
(He said "can you have Willa die and, like, revive her or somthing, I just wanna see that people's reaction is lol" or somthing like that)

But thanks to Neon Clouds who added in to the story without making it horrible and still managed to make it have a happy ending. I never would have been able to come up with a story like this. Especially how you arranged for Willa to live! It made my day to see her brother basically SAVE HER LIFE, right there! I liked it.

And your welcome for reviewing. Why wouldn't I? This story is amazing! I should be thanking you for the shout out. So, thanks! I am looking forward to more of your stories. i luv KK!
And take into consideration what I said on my previous review.

THANKS AGAIN!
Keeper8
Keeper8 chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
Yay for one-shot of the Bahamas! I would also kinda like to see the dialogue that goes on between Willa and her mom the first time she sees her after coming home from the hospitable. Willa is so sweet, but her mom signed the paper saying that yes, I give you permission to arrenge for my daughters death! I would like to see what the daughter in question has to say about that. When I read to the part about Willa's mom pulling the plug, I almost stopped reading, but your one-shots always have happy endings so I thought I would keep reading. I'm glad I did.
midnight125 chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
I'm gunna miss this story *sobbing* thanks for the mentioned reveiwers and pweassssseeeemdo the vacation oneshots
AmandaKK1524 chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
I loved it! But now I'm gonna cry...*sniffles* I'm gonna miss this story. :(

I vote yes for a oneshot in the Bahamas!

Love the chapter and the story overall. Okay...can't hold it in anymore... *cries* all done now. Thanks for writing this amazing story. :)
her-eyes-fiery-pinpricks chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
AWWWWWW *sobs*
Welcome to the writers-still-not-getting-over-last-chapter club. We provide free tissues.
YES! YES! YES! YOU MUST DO ONESHOT!
Epic. Just EPIC. Thanks for a great ride :D
Guest chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
Please do a one shot or a multy chap for there trip. I live this story.