Reviews for Haven City
Valorknight chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
Please for the love of all that is zombie related, tell me you will update SOON!
Geekman-1 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
just want to say awesome story and to keep up the goodwork.
x-Artichoke-x chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Waited a long time for this update! School is such a distraction, right?! ...Actually I secretly wish I were going back *cries* haha.
Great update, the chapter's really are getting better and better with each one. You're bringing a lot of characterisation and I'm loving it. My heart goes out to Jada, that scene was very touching, and it's nice to have the brothers, little family connection and what not.
So Kevin admits his feelings for Missy? Poor boy, look forward to seeing a weee love triangle in the future I hope! And I liked the scene with the Doctor, he reminds me of Q for whatever reason, thus I now just imagine him like John Cleese haha.

Good job, keep it up, I look forward to more, but do take your time if you need too!
Jason chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Not a bad story. I think one thing you could do to help it flow better would be to put dividing lines between the scenes. One second we are reading about Jada and then the next line is cash with no indicator we changed scenes. Otherwise not to shabby.
x-Artichoke-x chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Yeah the chapter is shorter than the others, but it's still full of storyline! I love Milo, haha, he seems adorable! And as I said before great introduction on Kyro! I look forward to seeing more of him. Greaat work, and I must say I feel like you're improving with each chapter! It just seems to get better and better. Keep it up!
KeelanCetinich chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Great chapter! Loving the new characters, and Kyro seems like a very interesting man. Looking forward to the next one.
KeelanCetinich chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
I am absolutely loving this story so far! I'm just a little concerned as to it being a Dawn of the Dead fan fiction, and only seeing one zombie in the first five chapters. But that's okay! I'm not saying it's bad I'm sure you've got a lot of plans ready to throw out there for everyone to read! :D

I'm going to favourite, and continue reading!

I'm also writing a Walking Dead fan fiction if you wanna check that out, and i've got a Modern Warfare fan fiction I finished about a week ago if you wanna read that too. :)

Keep on writin'!

Keelan.
onewinegdangel666 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
This Is my favorite story I've read on here. It is written greatly and definatly has alot of potential. Thank You for your hard work.
x-Artichoke-x chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Good description with the Rick! It was horribly vivid...Which is a good thing haha. I also loved Rick and Dexter's conversations, it was realistic and with the little humour it was good! And I'm glad he's okay!
Also nice change to end the chapter on a happy note, no cliffhanger! It was a good ending, and I do look forward to more seeing what you'll do with it!
All the best,
ArianaP chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Ahem analise lol where am I? I lyk it. Dork. 3
Ariana!
x-Artichoke-x chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Haha, I love Dexter, he's such a wee cocky git it's funny. I also thought Kevin was going to die there, sacring big zombie. Nice description of the action!
Damn you and your cliffhanger, what did he see damnit? Haha, great work, I look forward to more.
x-Artichoke-x chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Aw, Missy and Baxter had a wee kiss, how cute. I hope you go further into their relationship, I'm a sucker for romance! I want more!
I won't pick someone to kill, I like the surprise of not knowing! So anyone will be fine by me haha.
Great chapter kiddo. If I can give one piece of advice, don't always follow up speech, sometimes it isn't needed. Like you've written:' "Ready?" She asked." Just leave out the she asked bit, it is unnecessary, just leave the speech as it is, unless you're going into more description. Just a little pointer, it'll make the speech flow better!
Anyway, great job! I look forward to more, and to see who's gonna kick it! Haha.
Take care,
deadfan chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I'd say kill off Missy. I know she's the romantic interest, but it'll be totally unexpected and bring a deeper plot to the story. Killing off Baxter or the second in command guy would be too predictable.
x-Artichoke-x chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Good chapter. Certainly getting interesting, I hope Dexter and crew are okay, good ending, love cliffhangers haha.

Suggestion instead of using speech marks for thought, use italics. ie whenever Kevin was thinking, "Who the hell is Gabriel?" just leave out the marks and put it in italics.

Great update, I look forward to more. The characters are comign further along now, and I look forward to even more characterisation in the chapters to come.

All the best,

Artichoke,

x-Artichoke-x chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Finally got around to reading it. Good job, it's a good start and certainly an interesting one.

It's difficult to know the characters with just one chapter obviously, so I look forward to seeing how they progress. The handiness of them being OC's means you can mould them into however you want, and that'll be interesting for me to see what you do with them.

I'm glad you took my advice, those changes just make it that little better.

Great job, kiddo! I'm awaiting more. :)

Artichoke,