Reviews for Between The Lines
Why the hell did you never finish this, man?
NicetyL chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
YES! I READ THIS FANFICTION A LONG TIME AGO AND FORGOT IT'S NAME! I'D BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG! And then I remembered the line "Holly's eyes turned green," out of the blue, after a year and looked it up, and then found this vaguely familiar title that I almost ignored and - I can't believe I finally found this thing again! I never read this fanfiction's ending. Chapter 7 was as far as I'd gotten. I'm rambling now . But, seriously, THIS IS AN AMAZING fanfiction!
Guest chapter 33 . 10/4/2015
Finish it! Punish Jasper!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/4/2015
Yeah! Two latex imprints later and they would have had his thumb, or there is a type of imprint where you use the backside of the first, and don't even need a second.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
Yes! Awesome chapter.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/3/2015
Please continue
A Wholocked Vulcan chapter 33 . 8/2/2015
This is one of the best AF stories I've ever read! Please update! And don't let the flamers get you down. They obviously don't know what they're talking about.
Pikachu2chu chapter 26 . 7/26/2015
Hey. I absolutely love this story. On my third read through of it... at least I think it's my third... might be my fifth thinking about it...
Anyway, just wanted to point out that at the end of chapter 26 Holly says "Mulch and Doodah helps me set up the signal on this thing." Etc.
Holly didn't know Doodah then (end of fourth book). Just though I'd point it out. Would also like to point out that in an earlier chapter you said to the end of the eighth book. Update? Please.
Pikachu2chu chapter 33 . 2/19/2015
Mmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee
Pppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee
Love this
It thought the p's was meant to be lollipops, I like lollipops, unlike a certain someone.
Pikachu2chu chapter 26 . 2/19/2015
Hey, you accidentally said Mulch and DOODAH helped her set the communicator up. Doorway isn't in it yet.
Absolutely love it (chap 26 btw)
Please update.
Please please please please please
Certifiable Genius chapter 16 . 1/21/2015
I know this is late (as in, normally I wouldn't even bother posting a comment until I reached the end) but I feel I should tell you. You are an amazing person (from what I've read, at least) and your stories are equally so. They make me laugh, they make me cry, they make me punch the wall wishing it was Jasper's face... All of that. To know someone has been posting these things is sickening. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I know the feeling. I used to post stories a few years ago but when I got flamed by the same person constantly for a year I just changed my username and haven't posted since. If you ever need to vent, just PM me.
Pikachu2chu chapter 16 . 1/16/2015
Look, I know me commenting us worthless seeing as you probably finished long ago, and I wouldn't normally comment, but please, ignore idiots who have a weird taste in stories (a different sort of weird to our own) and continue. Your story is really good and I must say is one of the best I've read out of the probably getting close to 100 Artemis Fowl fan fics I've read (I get bored). I just want to say that your writing is really really good and even if I laugh at the gross bits instead of getting scared (I laugh lots in horror books for some weird reason) I just want to let you know that your writing is setting off many sparks in my imagination.

Thanks for being such an awesome writer.
Extreme Reader chapter 33 . 9/1/2014
This is spectacular if you can think of anything else by all means post it!
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Damn right Artemis noticed she was beautiful.

Haha.

-Rosy
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Ah I like this! Everyone is very in character so far.

-Rosy