Reviews for Between The Lines
Pikachu2chu chapter 26 . 7/26
Hey. I absolutely love this story. On my third read through of it... at least I think it's my third... might be my fifth thinking about it...
Anyway, just wanted to point out that at the end of chapter 26 Holly says "Mulch and Doodah helps me set up the signal on this thing." Etc.
Holly didn't know Doodah then (end of fourth book). Just though I'd point it out. Would also like to point out that in an earlier chapter you said to the end of the eighth book. Update? Please.
Pikachu2chu chapter 33 . 2/19
Mmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee
Pppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee
Love this
It thought the p's was meant to be lollipops, I like lollipops, unlike a certain someone.
Pikachu2chu chapter 26 . 2/19
Hey, you accidentally said Mulch and DOODAH helped her set the communicator up. Doorway isn't in it yet.
Absolutely love it (chap 26 btw)
Please update.
Please please please please please
Certifiable Genius chapter 16 . 1/21
I know this is late (as in, normally I wouldn't even bother posting a comment until I reached the end) but I feel I should tell you. You are an amazing person (from what I've read, at least) and your stories are equally so. They make me laugh, they make me cry, they make me punch the wall wishing it was Jasper's face... All of that. To know someone has been posting these things is sickening. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I know the feeling. I used to post stories a few years ago but when I got flamed by the same person constantly for a year I just changed my username and haven't posted since. If you ever need to vent, just PM me.
Pikachu2chu chapter 16 . 1/16
Look, I know me commenting us worthless seeing as you probably finished long ago, and I wouldn't normally comment, but please, ignore idiots who have a weird taste in stories (a different sort of weird to our own) and continue. Your story is really good and I must say is one of the best I've read out of the probably getting close to 100 Artemis Fowl fan fics I've read (I get bored). I just want to say that your writing is really really good and even if I laugh at the gross bits instead of getting scared (I laugh lots in horror books for some weird reason) I just want to let you know that your writing is setting off many sparks in my imagination.

Thanks for being such an awesome writer.
Extreme Reader chapter 33 . 9/1/2014
This is spectacular if you can think of anything else by all means post it!
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Damn right Artemis noticed she was beautiful.

Haha.

-Rosy
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Ah I like this! Everyone is very in character so far.

-Rosy
HollyShortRulz chapter 33 . 8/2/2014
OHMYGOOOOOODTHISISTGEMOSTAMAZINGSTORYEVER!
If you don't continue it, I will hunt you down, lock you up, and force you to!
I love your story!
Luv,
HollyShortRulz
Ulyces chapter 33 . 6/4/2014
No. No no no no no damnit no! You acanthus end it there! Everything I've ever wanted in an Artemis/Holly fic and it ends there?! No! Please come back! Please! I have to sleep, but I'll be back at some point detailing why this is the best damn Artemis fowl fanfiction I've ever read and why you should please please please continue.
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 33 . 11/16/2013
WHY.

Why is this still SITTING here? UN-updated?

How could such a BEAUTIFUL and HALARIOUS story just STOP?

WHYYYYY!? *sob*
IzzyQuagmire0907 chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
BECAUSE HOLLY IS AWESOME! AND THE GREEK GODS ARE AWESOME. AWESOME PEOPLE CAN'T STAY APART.
IzzyQuagmire0907 chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Uh...
B) something about Aphrodite? I'm pretty sure it's Aphrodite.
C) Uh... Aristocrats? Or Aristocats I have no idea... I never watched that one...
Abby chapter 33 . 10/5/2013
Dude update this NOWWWWWWW
CelticPheonix chapter 33 . 9/7/2013
This is a great story, please update soon.