Reviews for Imperium
Emily chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
OH. MY. GOD.

This is, by far, the best story I have ever read. I love this so much, it's incredible, I love it!
I don't even know how many words I can put into expressing my opinion on it. But I love this.
Ever since I'd heard of N's past, I'd felt like I could relate. And then when I read the end of chapter ten, I actually thought it reminded me of myself. But this is the greatest thing ever. I want to be a writer, and this is incredible inspiration, especially the ending chapter, it's just... :D

All in all, incredible work. Great story. I love it.

And I hope you write more stories sometime.
Kira the cat chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
Sweet baby Jesus...the feels...I had to stop and walk away from this a few times because of them but wow. This ended better than I expected. If its one parental figure I hate more than John Winchester from Supernatural, its Ghetsis. I just wanted to take N from him and show him that the world wasn't as bad as his father made it and if the bastard tried to take him back he was getting a flamethrower to the face! *is really protective of N* I had already read some of your other Harmoniashipping fics and I found this and had to read it.
Anon chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
Wow is all I can say. It's not like me to get so emotionally attached to a work of fanfiction but your writing has swayed me otherwise! Great job!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
oh woaaaah, i waited for this fic to update for so long. it has been some months since the last update and... this chapter was just awesome! i never expected that sort of ending for this fic and i am still surprised that it fits into the story so well. i was kinda confused at the start of the chapter... i thought the first part of it must have been a dream or something. i never thought that he would actually be freed and expected a sad ending with N dying or something. the whole fic was so sad and depressing but: I AM SO HAPPY YOU WROTE SUCH A FANTASTIC ENDING! i almost forgot about black and white but i am so happy they found him! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS FIC! please never stop writing this stuff ever! I can't wait for your next fic, you are one of my favorite authors here on
AmazinglyAmazing chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
BEST ENDING EVAR! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Iv played the game before this makes sense I like the story oh and wow
Guest chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
This was so in-depth that I actually cried at some points. This is my favorite fanfiction I've ever read in the history of the world. Thank you so much for writing this; I'll be reading and reviewing your other writings too!
Mr. Lesbian chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
You know when a story is so epic that you can only say one word? Dude.
Axletia Rosonetis chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
Yay, N finally got his peace. ; w; Glad his father got what he deserved.
You're finally free, N. *sniffle* You're finally free...
SopranosHigh chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Ummm. So I kind of adore N so can he please have a happy ending where he is rescued and gets help and stuff? That would be awesome. I know stuff like that happens in real life an it's so upsetting, and sad, and depressing. So yeah. Happy ending for N! Please?
Waffleface chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
This is one of the most disturbing things I've seen.

That's not to say it's bad, but holy shit, I kind of hate this.

Don't take it personally-it's a well-written tale, but the content is just...

Ug, I think I'm going to be sick...
STEPHANOOOO chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
SOMEONE! SAVE MY CHILD!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
I really love this fanfiction, thank you so much for writing it. I think I started reading when it already had 5 chapters... it makes me kinda sad that it's gonna end with the next one. Ghetsis/N is my favorite pairing and there are not many fanfictions. Thank you so much for writing such a long fanfiction about them, you are such a great author. The chapters involving N's mother were really scary...! It's not like I cried but it really disturbed me... the way you write, it really touches me! I stopped reading chapter 11 because it was really disturbing, but I really liked it, I couldn't stop reading the fanfiction. I am looking forward to the next chapter, thank you so much for writing this great fanfiction. I really really love it and I hope you will continue to write great fanfictions like this one. Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
i love this
i love you
never stop writing this
fallendsart chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
I love how in depth and perfect this all is. the characters are portrayed so brilliantly. I cried during this chapter. can't wait for the next