Reviews for Ichika's Trust
meirmamuka chapter 24 . 7/11
Well i kinda liked full tsundere Houki, yet you killed her. Well, i will keep eye on this fic, tho i would like to see one fic someday, that will go along with idea like yours, where Houki becomes "evil" or just plain tsundere that wants to kill every other "competitor" but then is offered coming back to pack. I could do scheme for it, but i dont want to write it, i want to read it. Well anyway, good job on keeping dark theme all along, setting Ichika with just 1 girl (and on top of that one of my favorites! (Char and Houki)) sow i'm going to keep waiting for next chapter! Keep your work up and see you soon!
TheVanishingDragon chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
b
vorskull stormblade chapter 24 . 11/1/2015
Hello Endon, I must say that your version of Ichika is simply amazing his like the light version of the Ichika from Fangking2s' Soaring of the Doukugan Ryu! Orimura Ichika!.

Also if you write anymore IS fanfics I would like to be a beta reader.

Yours sincerely Vorskull Stormblade
Non sit alius deus
LabMember009Isaac chapter 24 . 8/29/2015
Houki turns cyborg, does she? I just love the story so much. It's a great story. Is Ichika going to kill Houki?
emperorarthur chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Fair warning. THIS IS NOT A STORY WITH A NICE ENDING.
As a story it's pretty depressing, especially in the last few chapters.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 20 . 3/17/2015
cannon actually had a pilot in it.
Telron chapter 24 . 3/1/2015
lol interesting story and good as well so far. I hope that you update soon
nobodyreallyimportant chapter 24 . 10/31/2014
So... Is this dead? Because it's really good and I hope it continues.
KadoyaOkami chapter 24 . 10/15/2014
Houki, Houki, HOUKI. Just what went wrong with you? Did yiu really have that bad an ability to judge people? Or were the Orimuras just that good at brainwashing? Can't help but feel sorry for ya, kid. Just hope that things'll end as well as they could after this.
Dad of War chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Why. Is. This. Not. The. Show.
WHY IS THIS NOT THE SHOW.
Hiyoshi Ren chapter 24 . 6/5/2014
Great story. Please update soon. Ty
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Sigh...pathetic Ichika...why not one with more indifference, coldness perhaps and less overall cowardly...

Though I am grateful that for once Ichika is smart and not an idiotic fool.
raigalcc chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
lool, 'try not to make me an aunt', seriously?! lol XD
me chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
Did she really just call him a faggot in german... sweet! Now boomstick ichika... that sounded very gay... damn my mouth sometimes, great story,
Sparkysbro chapter 24 . 2/13/2014
Fun omake. And awesome chapter. I can see how writing a fun, happy scene would be wanted after writing, well, a lot of was and violence. Looking back at the beginning of the story, it's so different. Content, writing, mood, everything. The most amazing thing, though, was just how streamlined that transition was. So, while I may miss those light, happy times, the current plot is still great.