Reviews for Ichika's Trust
Hey man, nice job on this fic overall, its one of the longest and most developed fic I have seen in a while for IS, hope you continue
yoshistar11 chapter 24 . 5/27
Man, this story didn't start of to become this dark.

Houki's Betrayal, Cecelia's Death, the Academy Destroyed, And Now Houki is supposedly dead, but alive in a mechanical sense?
Man, Ichika will have to basically either kill Houki or somehow save her, and seeing that his parents and sister are just completely messed up in the head? I feel that Ichika is going to actually enjoy killing both his mother and father and twin sister in cold blood.
Are his mother and father the leader of Phantom Task? Is that actually part of the Manga/Anime? Or is this just something to make sense since I don't recall from watching the Anime, there actually being references to his parents. (I might have look that up.)
Anyway, this was really enjoyable, and interesting, and since there are very few of these fanficts, this is one of the few that are actually truly good...no offense to all the other ones though)
Sentrack Ikitsu chapter 24 . 2/20
Houki the Terminator
Type your review for this chapter here...
LocusScorpion chapter 24 . 10/4/2016
Hey! This is pretty good!
meirmamuka chapter 24 . 7/11/2016
Well i kinda liked full tsundere Houki, yet you killed her. Well, i will keep eye on this fic, tho i would like to see one fic someday, that will go along with idea like yours, where Houki becomes "evil" or just plain tsundere that wants to kill every other "competitor" but then is offered coming back to pack. I could do scheme for it, but i dont want to write it, i want to read it. Well anyway, good job on keeping dark theme all along, setting Ichika with just 1 girl (and on top of that one of my favorites! (Char and Houki)) sow i'm going to keep waiting for next chapter! Keep your work up and see you soon!
TheVanishingDragon chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
b
Eyeless Zack chapter 24 . 11/1/2015
Hello Endon, I must say that your version of Ichika is simply amazing his like the light version of the Ichika from Fangking2s' Soaring of the Doukugan Ryu! Orimura Ichika!.

Also if you write anymore IS fanfics I would like to be a beta reader.

Yours sincerely Vorskull Stormblade
Non sit alius deus
LabMember009Isaac chapter 24 . 8/29/2015
Houki turns cyborg, does she? I just love the story so much. It's a great story. Is Ichika going to kill Houki?
emperorarthur chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Fair warning. THIS IS NOT A STORY WITH A NICE ENDING.
As a story it's pretty depressing, especially in the last few chapters.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 20 . 3/17/2015
cannon actually had a pilot in it.
Telron chapter 24 . 3/1/2015
lol interesting story and good as well so far. I hope that you update soon
nobodyreallyimportant chapter 24 . 10/31/2014
So... Is this dead? Because it's really good and I hope it continues.
KadoyaOkami chapter 24 . 10/15/2014
Houki, Houki, HOUKI. Just what went wrong with you? Did yiu really have that bad an ability to judge people? Or were the Orimuras just that good at brainwashing? Can't help but feel sorry for ya, kid. Just hope that things'll end as well as they could after this.
Dad of War chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Why. Is. This. Not. The. Show.
WHY IS THIS NOT THE SHOW.