Reviews for Aftershocks
jbug chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Well written, in character and oh so sweet! Loved it.
Doni chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
You made that feel natural and in-character. Lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh! This was really amazing. Warm fuzzy feelings. Thank you!
intentsandporpoises chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
You know, what I love about this is that unlike so many Sherlock authors out there, you really kept it in character. And that, I think, is what makes this such a great read. Very nicely done, and keep it up!
Towa-no-Yami chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Just beautiful! And surprisingly in character for the subject matter. I loved it.
fanficnetneedsadeletefeature chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This was really lovely. They were both very in character and I just loved it. :)
Karla Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Ohh! * _ *

John is always so sweet, your fic was so cute! Sherlock desperate because he found John in bed was fantastic!

Lovely!

hugs
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I really enjoyed this and your writing was amazing :) It made me laugh when talking about Mycroft and I really liked your descriptions :)
anon chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
happy sigh
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
That. Was adorable.
meredithriddle chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was really rather lovely. I truly enjoyed it.
Phiso chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh, I feel like a big, giant, content sigh right now.

My face was pretty much :D as I read this story, especially when Sherlock hugged him. It was sweet and tentative and still somehow in character and I enjoyed that. I also liked how you related it to being high and how it was better, partially because he felt full rather than like he was leaving his body. It was an excellent comparison that really said a lot about that night and about previous nights when Sherlock had been young and alone.

All in all, lovely
anxiously-awaiting chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I loved the premise of this one-shot. You wrote it really well!