Reviews for Dissolution
ClaraBow51 chapter 3 . 2/1
Not surprised he kept all of that to himself it would definitely derail her and probably their relationship. They are making great strides and she's finally allowing herself to be happy. I don't like that he is lying to her but I can understand his fear in telling her. But he has to set aside what she will think of him and worry about the danger she is in.
I absolutely adore Lanie she is no nonsense without being an a** about it.
ClaraBow51 chapter 2 . 1/30
I could've melted with all the caresses and hand-holding and just that little splash of their sex life was more than I could ask for. Six months with each other and already talking about forever. I'm dead.
I always imagined him to be sweet and sappy in bed with her and I'm sorry we never got to see more of that side to them in canon.

But (of course) mystery man Smith has to ruin it. Castle didn't get the voicemail in time, what in the hell does that mean?
ClaraBow51 chapter 1 . 1/28
Holy sh*t ! Talk about foreshadowing for the dreadful season eight (that season still makes me want to puke) but you promise sunnier days in the author's note...

He isn't completely asking her to decide between him and her mother. He asking her to choose herself and not die for her cause. If there might be a safe way they can go at Bracken or whoever then they can move forward but it's not safe. I get her rage and indifference to her life though. I mean it's her mom and she feels like she's closing the door on finding her killer if she stays with him but at times I want to shake her. And what a sinking feeling for Castle to know he will always come second to that. *SIGH*

I appreciate the way you wrote her struggling to leave and she wasn't so flippant about it like she was in canon. Did I mention that season 8 makes me puke..?
lostseeker chapter 15 . 2/26/2021
love this story! i don't even remember how many times I read it at this point :)
bponder chapter 8 . 12/13/2020
I love conversations between Jim and Castle - this one written so well.
rina123nike chapter 15 . 5/27/2019
Great story
Coco56 chapter 15 . 12/12/2018
Merci très belle histoire
Phaerre chapter 15 . 3/31/2018
Loved this AU! Don't know why I never found it before but I inhaled this and all its related stories today. Thanks for sharing your talent!
jpwood chapter 15 . 3/22/2018
Man that was hard to read in parts but well done. The writers of the show could have learned something from you, if you were going to have marriage angst this was much more believable... I for one always felt like Castle always let Beckett off the hook and in turn made his own mistakes and you captured that well. Great story
kaienshinigami chapter 14 . 3/17/2018
I read this story a long, long time ago (years). I scrolled past the name again yesterday and thought to myself that this fic was really good, wasn't it? So I read it again. And I read it again. And I read it again. This is one of the best fanfics I have ever goddamn read. My hands were literally tingling reading through the angst it was so good. Thank you for writing this beautiful, wonderful, horrible (in a good way) story. Keep making great fics.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/21/2018
Castle is such an annoying asshole
Jbug47 chapter 15 . 2/6/2018
Great story!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/26/2018
Your story was very well written but it's nothing but pure bullshit
Guest chapter 15 . 1/23/2018
Really enjoyed your story looking forward to reading many more
Jbug47 chapter 15 . 10/23/2017
Loved your story! Great writing!