Reviews for Impressions
ukdramafan chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Sorry to have not commented before, but I had to keep reading. I loved this! Loved the idea that even a future Ianto has still had to face Lisa and Cybermen and Hartmann's arrogance. Loved the idea that he was able to shift the Doctor's perceptions of Jack, and that Jack was present with the Doctor and Rose (as well as Ianto) in helping stop the cyber invasion. This time Rose didn't get lost, and Ianto had the opportunity to save the T4 captives, which he couldn't do in his own time. Also loved the idea that the missing T4 was right under T1. Thank you for posting.
enchanted nightingale chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Brilliant story!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
AAAGGHHH! This cannot be the end of the story! Not this soon - there must be more! Chapter One was the most intriguing I've read in such a long time but there just weren't enough details -it's like a colouring book that nobody's coloured in yet! On the other hand, the vagueries allow my brain to fill in the colours that I like - it really is a brilliant tale - I really do wish it were longer! I want to know more about Jack and this Ianto, does he join Torchwood or does he keep Sun in a Cup and remain he invisible man in the alien community? More, I tell you, I must have more!
GayShipYayShip chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
SO AMAZING! Great story beautifully written! Please update!
harshinib chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Just re read this, really hope you will carry on with it as its awesome, love this version of Ianto
Xandra-A chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
You're probably ruining me, and I probably love you for it. Thank you.
alopexangel chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Don't get me wrong, I really really liked it. Enough to leave a review which I never do. But seriously? That's how you end it? It felt like you just got tired of the story and left it where it lay.
mercuryandglass chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Wow... Your writing, it's... haunting would be a good adjective. It's really truly beautiful. Thank you sooo much for writing this!
akawho chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Don't get me wrong, because I really liked this story, but the last chapter was too condensed and jumpy. Seems like you were just too hurried to finish it properly. I hope you continue to write more in this verse though.
akawho chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
"...these aren't the droids you're looking for..." - COOL!
akawho chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Uh oh, Ianto's been nicked. Good thing Jack isn't the type to shoot aliens and ask questions later...
akawho chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Intriguing premise. Wonder what Jack will make of Ianto...
weeping00willow chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
This was amazing! The pure genius of this entire plot is incredible! I never would have imagined the events being rewritten and redone quite like this. In this trope-riddled and sometimes repetitive (but still awesome, bless its soul) fandom, it really is a breath of fresh air to read something so utterly different and ingenious.

I loved the Torchwood Four background and Ianto's mysterious (and not quite completely revealed even in the end) abilities. And I love the fact that he changed the Doctor's perception of Jack, even though by doing so he might have risked Jack going off with the Doc and Rose at the end, thus losing him (what can I say? Ianto's Canon abandonment issues have rubbed off on me and made me paranoid). And I loved the flashbacks and PTSD Ianto had to deal with during the trek through Torchwood Tower and the fact that the Doctor picked up on it and showed him sympathy.

Most of all, though, I loved the idea of Ianto and Jack being soulmates, although how they're going to manage that with Jack being immortal, is still a question. That's where Ianto's alien heritage might have come into play again, maybe there's something more to being the last of the people on Bandraginus V than psychic abilities (perhaps something to do with the thread his mother kept on weaving, the one that had no end in sight? *winks*). And now, Ianto knows that he and Jack are Matched, but I'm pretty sure Jack himself hasn't figured it out yet. I wonder how that would go. Oh, I should stop beating around the bush and just say it: this story really, really needs a sequel! It's practically begging for it; just think of all the possibilities! If you ever consider writing one, I'll be right here, waiting for it.

Great job with this fic, as per usual. I don't know why I'm even amazed by the sheer awesomeness of your fics by now, since I've read many of them so far, but somehow, every time I read another, I'm blindsided all over again. Keep up the good work! *grins*
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
*laughs* haha Great! Rose?
dekkaisdefyinggravity chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
This is the best. I need more like air.