Reviews for Impressions
FranArian chapter 9 . 3/23
Amazing story...what a brilliant twist. :)
I Lost My Slipper chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
brilliant
1sunfun chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
Nice.
ukdramafan chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Sorry to have not commented before, but I had to keep reading. I loved this! Loved the idea that even a future Ianto has still had to face Lisa and Cybermen and Hartmann's arrogance. Loved the idea that he was able to shift the Doctor's perceptions of Jack, and that Jack was present with the Doctor and Rose (as well as Ianto) in helping stop the cyber invasion. This time Rose didn't get lost, and Ianto had the opportunity to save the T4 captives, which he couldn't do in his own time. Also loved the idea that the missing T4 was right under T1. Thank you for posting.
enchanted nightingale chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Brilliant story!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
AAAGGHHH! This cannot be the end of the story! Not this soon - there must be more! Chapter One was the most intriguing I've read in such a long time but there just weren't enough details -it's like a colouring book that nobody's coloured in yet! On the other hand, the vagueries allow my brain to fill in the colours that I like - it really is a brilliant tale - I really do wish it were longer! I want to know more about Jack and this Ianto, does he join Torchwood or does he keep Sun in a Cup and remain he invisible man in the alien community? More, I tell you, I must have more!
GayShipYayShip chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
SO AMAZING! Great story beautifully written! Please update!
harshinib chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Just re read this, really hope you will carry on with it as its awesome, love this version of Ianto
Xandra-A chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
You're probably ruining me, and I probably love you for it. Thank you.
alopexangel chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Don't get me wrong, I really really liked it. Enough to leave a review which I never do. But seriously? That's how you end it? It felt like you just got tired of the story and left it where it lay.
mercuryandglass chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Wow... Your writing, it's... haunting would be a good adjective. It's really truly beautiful. Thank you sooo much for writing this!
akawho chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Don't get me wrong, because I really liked this story, but the last chapter was too condensed and jumpy. Seems like you were just too hurried to finish it properly. I hope you continue to write more in this verse though.
akawho chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
"...these aren't the droids you're looking for..." - COOL!
akawho chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Uh oh, Ianto's been nicked. Good thing Jack isn't the type to shoot aliens and ask questions later...
akawho chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Intriguing premise. Wonder what Jack will make of Ianto...