Reviews for The Deal
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2018
I loved this slice of life story of the teachers. Their interactions also feel so natural
Leheara chapter 6 . 4/6/2017
I love the way you portray the teachers. Both my parents were teachers so I grew up aro7nf them and others roaming the halls of the school buildings and you a great job of portraying the way teachers act when students are not around.
Leheara chapter 4 . 4/6/2017
I can so see Maggie Smith doing the tea houses line lol
NAAC29 chapter 4 . 8/16/2016
Thanks for the story. I like how you made McGonagall a bit of a hustler in this one, but kept her honest. It would have been a bit wierd if she just won the hogsheads, but giving him a cloak for them seems more fair.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
This is an excellent story, and I wish you would continue it. It's nice that inter-house couples aren't deliberately broken up the way it clearly was with Severus and Lily (in fact, that anyone pays attention to Slytherin in a positive way at all). I bet Snape wishes that someone had cared about him as much when he had been a student (and even in your version of canon, nobody really did, did they).
MJLupin27 chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
I absolutely loved this chap.. I used to hate Snape and I used to say I'd never show some love to the guy, but now I can really appreciate a good character.. and this showed just how good that character is.. thanks for writing..
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Excellent memory! I'm surprised that Snape didn't gain an extra rank just from that little demonstration, or the offer of several apprentices that need to be brought up to par.

Though I bet he would trade them Neville Longbottom...

And I think it's good for the rest of the Hogwarts staff to find out how well he's respected away from there.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Nice! (oh, and I think you meant 'basis' of the bet and not 'bases', especially since it was not an acid remark).

I bet Donald bragged on the cost of that cloak for the rest of his life, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Oh, I love this story of the bird and the charm used to let it operate properly outside the cage. My cat would love it, too, heh. Probably too much.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Hurrah for Professor Sprout! I don't think Snape would mind going with her to the next expedition with a *really* Expandable Collection Jar. I love how she impressed them with how advanced Hogwarts students really are.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Ha! Yes, indeed, Snape did provide 'the cure'-not just the headache or hangover potions, but getting the Auror to *leave*. Tiffy is a very good elf indeed.

Alas, my husband isn't allowed to do anything like that to shorten teacher detentions...
Shadow.SSJ chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
That was excelent! I just can't stop laughing XD What a bunch of idiots. and they call themselves masters?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Really enjoyed it!
do you plan on writing any more for this series?!
Lottielue1 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
I really like your story, I've read quite a few of your stories and they're all great. I'd love to see even more of the four heads in your words.
Illyria934 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
I always greatly enjoy stories that prominently feature the Hogwarts staff, especially the Head of Houses and your story was no exception! The last chapter was my favourite; I loved to see their concern for their students and them working together to ensure their well-being.