Reviews for Rose With Its Thornz
Amanda Hart chapter 13 . 9/13/2012
Aw, what a fitting end. :) I am glad to have read this story, it was well-done and thought out carefully.

Also, it was my pleasure, both reading/reviewing, and doing the lemon for you. I can't wait to read your sequel! And not just because I'm interested in how you'd handle a lemon. xD
Amanda Hart chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
That was a grand performance. :D Smacked Lou down like a bitch! Woo!
Amanda Hart chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
Whoa! O.O Sad band members going to Hell... Oh well. Fight Lou! Do it, Rose, yeah!
Amanda Hart chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Teeeeease! *hisses and points* XD Well-done! Very well-done and bravo. I love a good tease. :) Poor Johnny and Rose though.

And yay for the band! Excite! :D
Amanda Hart chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Killswitch Engage, huh? I'm going to have to listen to that one. :) Sweet cameo by Echo and Midori and Judy especially! Such fiery ladies. :) I can't wait to see the fanale! And of course your next installment. ;)
Amanda Hart chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Awww! Thanks for the shout-out! :) I will reciprocate in my next update. I am genuinely touched, thank you!

As for the story, I really like birthday chapters. It seems a lot like Rose wants Johnny to be happy, and was using her birthday as an excuse. I also really love that her mom is supportive of her look! Not all parents would be. xD And YAY for Rose for battling the former Guns 'n Roses member! He is one tough dude. It was easy to be excited for Rose when she found out she bolstered their fame. :)
Amanda Hart chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Haha, this was a fantastic chapter. :D Playing scared may be tough but hey. Great song choice, too! Poor Pandora, feeling left out. xD
Amanda Hart chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Aaahhhh band drama. Delicious. :D Nice touch, having her fall asleep in Johnny's lap. Very cute. xD
Amanda Hart chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Oh noes, cliffhanger! xD
Amanda Hart chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Hmmm, I am having a hard time deciding if Rose likes Izzy's advances or not. xD Also crushing on Izzy and Johnny is awesome!
Amanda Hart chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
That's a fun way to come up with a band name. :D
BoundlessDemon chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
omg i luv the story plot already! and i also have a crush on Izzy as well. please update! me wanna read the next chapter!
Bravestar leader of Lightclan chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
I like it. I think you should make some more. C:
Amanda Hart chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Very nice character progression. :) I find it funny we've essentially made up the same band - Johnny singing and Pandora at the drums, OC at the guitar, with just the exception of the bassist. Must be something about those characters!

Can't wait for the third chapter. :D
Amanda Hart chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Pretty good so far! I look forward to future chapters, if you plan to write them. :)