Reviews for Contentment
jtdarkman chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Awwww that was awesome. Is this it is this the end you have to tell me please so I can cry now or later lol...seriously
Watt chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
absolutely Beautiful
spirit821 chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Sorry I wasn't logged in for that review _

Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Oh my zod.
That was fucking good.
You are an excellent writer- that was so GOOD like I am at a loss because I'm just sitting here like... DAMN... that was an good story. Awesome story- all the feelings... you conveyed so much, so well for every character I loved loved loooooooved it. You are awesome, this was awesome- will definitely be favorite-ing and reading more of your work because this is one of the best fics I've come across in a while and it was just DAMN GOOD. Can't say it enough!

Happy writing to you!
KimiruMai chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
dragoscilvio chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Awesome story, enjoying it thus far, and looking forward to the next update!
Toreh chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Your writing is so beautiful! You've got some serious imagery going on. It's wonderful :) You have their relationship painted in such vivid detail, it's really nice to read. I'm looking forward to the next update :)
FireStorm1991 chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
I am soooooooooo happy finally someone made that distinction. It's why one of my OCs who is an ice maiden is named Emiko. If I read one more time about Hiei being an emiko, I was going to go nuts! XD So thank you for making that lovely distinction. This chapter was very powerful. Love this story!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
This chapter was sooo cute! I adored the interaction between Hiei and Botan; they understand one another so well now, and it really shows! This was a great chapter, and I wish you luck with your next one!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Oh. My. God. I hate you. Why? Because you're a genius. I didn't see that coming but when it did, it hit me like a ton of bricks. And it made me feel like I wanted to cry, and nothing much does that to me. Blew me away. Amazing job. And I don't hate ya, I truly love you with all the love in my heart. Excellent job.
Shinigami Ameonna chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
love this story i actually was going to name my baby this but my husband made a fuss a bout it but love it!
ReaperDemon chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Wow...that was absolutely beautiful! I honestly had no idea where the name was going to go, but it fits perfectly. Just picturing the two of them, Hiei and Botan, sitting in bed while Emiko just babbles, put a warm feeling into me. 5 Stars all the way through.
Dueling Fire Demon chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
so glad to have seen this when i logged on!
great job, keep it up!

Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Best. Story. Written. Please continue.
Mother Midnight chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Ahhhh so freaking sweet. Love that you remembered to incorporate the tears!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »