Reviews for Notes of Love
yesi chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
super estraordinario me llego al alma no se que mas decir si me pasara algo asi me quedo muda me desmayo no se lindo no requete lindo
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
fue demasiado para mi fue no tengo palabras yo ya quisiera alguien asi megamente si que es grande todo me gusto ya quisiera yo un novio azul como ese
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Sooooooo romantic! i loved it
jessi chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Great story!
jessi chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Great story!
LTA chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Simply Amazing wonderful job.
BookWormGirl93 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Awwwww so cute! Absolutely loved it! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
So don't go getting a big head over all this praise. No matter how many times you look for mistakes you always miss those pesky buggers. Well, I'm gonna go now. Thanks for writing this wonderful story. BYE!

P.S. Sorry for the two reviews! I accidentally sent it before I was done. :/
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I really can't beIieve that this is your first story. Usually, no matter how hard I try, I don't have high hopes for first stories. And I know that's horrible but I've been on Fanfiction long enough to know that not all first stories are great. Your story was one of those that at the end I went, "Oh yea, this is her (I'm assuming you're a girl, if not, boy you are good at writing romantic stories.) first story." Not many people can do that to me.

Overall, this story is very enjoyable. It flows nicely, you didn't over use common words, and your puncuation was good. Except at the beginning of paragraphs you have to indent by pressing tab. (I know I didn't do that but my iPod doesn't have a button that makes it indent.) I noticed a lot of people on here doing that, even the really good writers, so I was wondering if you authors don't indent because Fanfiction goofs up when you do that? Now, on to the actual story! I like how you had Megs propose to Roxanne and all the events leading up to it. And I absolutely love the last three sentences! So cute. If I had a guy propose to me that way I wouldn't be able to say no just because of all he went through! XD. I can see Megamind doing this. I think it's because I always thought he was a charming guy when he wants to be. I mean why not put his big brain to work!

I would give you more constructive criticism but as I said I'm on my iPod so I can't remember any mistakes off the top of my head. So don't go getting a big head from all this No matter how many times you search for mistakes you always miss a couple of the pesky buggers.
DisneyFanatic2364 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I knew it! I knew it was a proposal! This was one of the best proposals I've seen yet!
Talani Silverwolf01 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Daaaww! Tastefully over extravagent as only Megs could do. And pull off without seeming to show off to boot!
Vast Difference chapter 1 . 6/19/2012