Reviews for Aquarion Evol: Dimension Divergence
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 23 . 5/13
I just loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon. Will Shrade and Cayenne be an actual couple in this story, because that would be so awesome. Also will Mykage and Fudo also be paired together, that would be awesome too. But that's just me. Hope the next chapter will be out soon.
Zonta chapter 23 . 3/15
I just watch the whole season of aquarion-evol and I cam honestly say that I find your story not only more interesting but it also has entirely better plot twists than the original story. I hope you decided to return and finish this amazing story.
northernlion196 chapter 23 . 1/27
Noooooo, you were one chap away from finishing!

Anyways this was nice. Lots of wonderful bonding between all the characters.

Btw have you played Super Robot Wars Z3? It has Aquarion Evol in it and you can save Jin, but at the very friggin end. SRW writers sure are lazy!
Jimbob86 chapter 23 . 5/23/2014
This is just beyond words. If there was ever a definition of a fix fic, this would be it, not only because you've captured the characters well but because all it took was a few nudges and small changes to make the somewhat lackluster final arc much more compelling. This is without a doubt one of the best fics I've read in a long time, and considering how rare Aquarion fics are at all that's certainly something.

I know it's been almost two years since an update but you really should consider finishing it. You're seemingly almost done already and it's a shame to see something so well written and developed stalled right when it's nearly at the finish line.
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I didn't even read the chapter and after just seeing that you got the idea from Sreins;Gate(my favorite anime), it got me so excited to read the story.
I'm going to stop now and actually read the 1st chapter.
Ben Thryss chapter 23 . 4/2/2014
I have to say, I went into this story not expecting to be particularly impressed. Aquarion doesn't have as great of a fanfiction following as it deserves.

Five paragraphs in and you had me hooked like a fish. It wasn't too long ago that I watched the anime again, and I love it, but this story presents such a more well-thought-out plotline than the original that in my mind this is now canon.

It's so well put together that I'm genuinely at a loss for how to put more words to it. You have earned these words : I dig.

Imagine my dismay when I finished the second last chapter only to find that you pulled a Gunvarrel. I won't knock you for putting real life ahead of fanfiction, but in this case I feel the genuine need to complain.

Why'd you stop? You really have something here, and it'd be a shame if it stayed unfinished forever.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/6/2014
This is a great story, hope you continue :D
Katatonic97 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
hi i'm AS's little bro i really liked it
my name is dragon1000
shiro24kuro chapter 23 . 2/23/2013
hello :) this fic genial Aquarion evol this * or * / law since the third chapter is fully engaged with the story haunted me for absolutely everything ...

First there is the romance of Amata / Mikono be honest I did not like in the anime they stay together: (that disappointed me ... but as I read your fic and you made Amata Zessica fall in love gradually super 3 because I think this must have happened in the anime: P

on the other hand this merging Amata and Kagura at first I thought it strange but I liked both forge a special relationship and knew each other since both had a hard past ... jajajaj xD and I love how they solve their problems with a friendly fight lol xD ... Alicia and that it will be closer to their children was great * o * / Izumo just wish they spoke a little more with their children ..

Then this Yunoha Jin and they can say anything jajajaa xD because the couple seem more anime moe and adorable: 3 simply are perfect for his aura of innocence: P. ..

no more be waiting for the continuation of this great fic ... I just hope they do not abandon him and he can update soon and sorry if my English is not very good

no more to say ... I say goodbye kisses and take care: D

hola :) este fic de aquarion evol esta genial *o*/ desde que ley el tercer capitulo quede totalmente enganchada con la historia me a encantado absolutamente todo...

Primero se encuentra el romance de Amata/Mikono siendo sincera no me gusto que en el anime ellos quedaran juntos :( eso me decepciono... pero mientras leía tu fic e hiciste que Amata se enamorara de Zessica poco a poco fue estupendo 3 porque creo que esto debió suceder en el anime :P

por otro lado esta la fusión de Amata y Kagura al principio se me hizo extraño pero me gusto que ambos forjaran una relación especial y se conocieran entre si ya que ambos tuvieron un pasado muy duro... jajajaj xD y me encanta como resuelven sus problemas con una pelea amistosa jajajaja xD... y eso de que Alicia se acercara mas a sus hijos fue estupendo *o*/ solo me gustaría que Izumo hablara un poco mas con sus hijos..

Luego esta Jin y Yunoha que puede decir de ellos pues nada jajajaa xD me parecen la pareja mas moe y adorable del anime :3 simplemente son perfectos por su aura de inocencia :P...

sin mas estaré esperando la continuación de este grandioso fic... solo espero que no lo abandones y lo puedas actualizar pronto y lamento si mi ingles no es muy bueno

sin mas que decir me despido... besos y cuídate :D
DevilDragon8 chapter 23 . 2/3/2013
This is an incredibly good fic
Lupa Eira chapter 23 . 10/10/2012
Really well done as usual. I can't believe it's going to end soon! I can't wait to see your interpretation of the final battle. There's nothing else for me to say except GO, AQUARION!
Kitkatta chapter 23 . 10/8/2012
This story is really good dude! :3 I cannot wait until the last chapter, and I would really like to know how it all goes with the Sora family. And yes, Kagura is now a Sora!
Lupa Eira chapter 20 . 9/15/2012
Great chapter! Loved Zessica's comment, it was hilarious! We all know Zessica generally has no modesty anyway. That detail about Jin being the Queen of Spades is part disturbing, part funny. I also really liked how you tied in Fudo as Apollonius, and not being able to pilot the Aquarion was a really great detail, it explained so much. I am, as always, waiting excitedly for the next installment!
Lupa Eira chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
Totally worth the wait, I'm pretty pleased at how this turned out! I really loved how Izumo was smacked out of his depression and then went to go save his sons. Finally. I also really liked the scene with Sylvia, and saying she was Mikono's onii-sama was really funny! The one thing I really disliked was the whole scene with Kagura and Mikono. I mean, I ship them to a certain extent, although I do personally prefer AmataXMikono, but that wasn't my problem with the scene. My problem was how they acted, which was as if they had been in a lot of contact together during this reincarnation. I guess if we're going with the whole "they knew each other in previous reincarnations" thing it MIGHT make sense, but even Apollo and Silvia or Amata and Mikono had to get to know each other, so that bothered me. I also feel like Mikono was kind of out of character, but considering how Mykage had messed with her mind I think she has an excuse.
Anyway, despite my review, I really do love what you've done with the story of Aquarion EVOL and I hope you update soon!
ColinatorGX chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
Damn it Mykage. Why would you do this?!

Anyways, glad to see the responsible adults doing something. Which reminds me, I do hope you have FUDO actually do something towards the end of this story. It would be so amazing if he'd pilot the Aquarion for the final battle just to delay Mykage while our heroes catch their second wind.
"God Killing Gattai. GO, AQUARION."