Reviews for Unraveled Destiny
A.Strange.Character chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
This story is great! I read your prequel, (is that what you call it? Whatever the story before this I read it) Potion of Love and I loved it. I think you should continue this. If you are busy with other things and stories I understand. But I really want you to finish this please. Love ya!
shinchan13 chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
please come back. I love this story!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
I just hope you will update more coz I can't get enough of their hotness. :D
kenya1234 chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
This has been very good so far. I really enjoyed the prequel to this story. It is one of my favorites and I read again from time to time. I hope you will update this one soon.
Watson Baker chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
I loved this chapter! I always follow your story! If I could I would of written tons of reviews throughout potion of love!

Baker
LadyFromPoland chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
That was a long time but it's good to have you back. :)
Can't wait for more! I hope it won't take you long.
BloodyRose90 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
It's great to hear that you've got a contract for your original story, I'm looking forward to reading it! This was a great chapter, Merlin & Arthur's interaction was brilliant, and the new 'bad guys' seem sinister. I can hardly wait for the next chapter; ta-ta! :)
Grizzo chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Just loving the sex scenes. They seem so right together...thx..gr
krista12 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Go! Write your Nanawrimo novel! You need to get 50,000 words by the end of the month so start typing!
Bast14 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Yay flower bath for Merlin and Arthur, but that magic is going to be a major pain in the a**, pun intended! But I'm really looking forward to know more about Merlin's kidnapper and what he intends to do. Until then, thank you for the good chapter.
LadyFromPoland chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
That was cute and sweet amd sexy! And yes, I forgive you. Writer's block is a sneaky beast and no one likes it. I'll be patiently waiting for the next chapter. :)
BloodyRose90 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Heehee, yay! ;3
cristina reid chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
...all...is...forgiven... *drooling*
lizzylovesharuka chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
3 have I fail to mention how I love ure writing I was sad I had not the time to read it until now and thank you for wishing me well I just get sick during the winter a lot bt with wonderful stories to read like ures I dnt get sad XD can't wait to read more
LocaLicious chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Who is this shady man?! I need to know! This story is so intriguing, I just finished the first one the other day, and that one was great too. Now I am wondering if the shady man is another oc or someone from the show, because you are involving Morgana in this one. At first I thought that the magic Merlin did before passing out WAS enchanting the chain, but now I get that he was calling out to Gwaine, or was he doing both? Dundundun.
Its so funny that Gaius doesn't realize they are doing the naughty in the room right next to him "You really should consider cleaning up Gaius. Your chamber is a complete mess" hahaha stupid Arthur its all your fault for being so great in bed. And now you have me all excited for the future scene in the corridor, thanks alot. XD I am going to check everyday from until the next chapter is up!