Reviews for My Second Life
Lady Syndra chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Alpenwolf chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
lol, lolidragon and prince married? I'm not sure anymore, but didn't lolidragon and prince do something like that in the manga/novel ?

anyway, interesting start and I'm looking forward for more ... there will be more or?
Tiggipi chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
lol, this kinda reminds me of my first MMORPG...running around having no idea what I was doing, getting scared of the wimpy monsters surrounding the newbie area...Except I loved it (a little too much.)

Her name is so long. It's like how Lan in the manhua wanted to be named Prince on a White Horse. xD

Again - didn't see any grammar errors, so great job. :D
Legendary Chocobo chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I like this idea, it's a bit original :D The ending lines "Fantastic. Let's see what we can do." crack me up because I tend to love sarcastic narration, and I liked the little personal conversation added with the stats.

I'm glad that, from what it looks like, she isn't going to end up being some sort of really amazing, legendary fighter, what with her dislike of pain, but then again, we'll see (She could always blow up like Prince did upon first fighting a slime...) I wonder what class she'll end up as?

Also, question: by cat-girl, do you mean a feline beast-character, or more of a neko?

Good job, and I'll look forward to the next chapter!
hana chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
hurry and update!

thank you!
Tiggipi chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Simply from reading the note before the chapter started, I have to stop and warn you that some Mary Sues come from the author putting a spruced-up version of themselves into a story. So, just be careful how you do this.

And from reading a bit of the chapter, I think you could improve it with more descriptive language and your character's thoughts. The dialogue between her and the mod is nearly all that's there. A bit of lead-in that focused on her real life would have been nice, too, rather than leaping straight into the avatar creation.

It also bothered me a little after I finished the chapter that I don't know where this girl is from. I would have guessed Japan, due to her name, but then she mentioned America, so now I have no idea. You seem to be mixing a lot of Japan into this, not only with your main character but also with that team, who was for some reason hanging out in the beast newbie village. 1/2 Prince is Taiwanese, so if she is attending X University, assuming that's the university from the manhua, she'll have to live in Taiwan. (Foreign exchange student, maybe?)

But all of the wrinkles aside, it was a good start. You have great spelling and grammar, which is something that unfortunately seems to be getting rarer and rarer. And your main character seems very realistic so far. Kind of grumpy, but that's to be expected due to the context. I'm interested to see how her friends react to hearing that she chose a different continent. :P