Reviews for Uchiha Kushina
Balthanon chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Interesting premise and I rather like how it has been written so far. I hope you come back to this at some point and add some more to the story. It gives Sasuke/Kushina some interesting depth and I can see it being plausible.
sarista wow chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Forgot to mention, I also love how you are more or less, play it straight, it really adds depths and weight to the story and characters and I hope to see more of it in the future. Also, in depths, this is probably kind of sad as Sasuke is living with not only survivors guilt but an added feeling of failure and never living up to his parents desires. But Sasuke/Kushina, has more or less turned out the same as canon so it probably won't be 'much' worse. Regardless I find this a fascinating and original take on a character and a comedic, yet very real take on the situation.
sarista wow chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
This has been amazing!

I'll be interested to see the changes in Sakura as well, without the object of her affections in her team and have apparently studied harder to graduate early she might have more skills for the early missions. I like that Naruto and Sasuke's, sorry, Kushina's relationship is still the same and Kushina's perspective on 'why they were friends' makes sense.

I also love Iruka's genuinely well intention attempts to redirect Sasuke and Kushina's views on the matter and just how aware she/he is of things and them self. Kakashi's perspective was fun too and I loved his little imagine spot and the class forgetting Kushina was once Sasuke is great! Iruka's concerns at the end were very well done and also kind of sad, the Mizuki bit was done extremely well as well.

Looking forward to more!
Crystal M. Key chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
This is brilliant. I really hope you update it! Thanks. Favorite quotes:

The first clue that Sasuke's peers had that something else had been flipped in SasukeLand aside from the near 180 degree turn his cheerful personality had taken had been the hairclip. Had Sasuke's mother's clothing not been packed away into storage along with most of the belongings of everyone else in the clan, chances were that Sasuke would have shown up to his first day at the Academy since the Massacre with more than the hairclip to mark his ambitions to womanhood.

Nobody really payed all that much attention to the hairclip despite the fact that it was rather sparkly and had what looked like real diamonds set in it however, as other students had shown up wearing far stranger before, up to and including the time Naruto had shown up wearing a sparkly pink leotard and an orange cape.

...

Turning his attention back to the file in front of him, he started to read. He wasn't too sure about Sasuke, who was insisting he be called Kushina and treated like a girl. About the only reason he hadn't kicked the crap out of the Uchiha boy for taking Kushina-nee's name was because he knew that Kushina-nee would've found it funny as hell. Had she still been alive, she would've been dressing Sasuke in pretty little dresses and doing his hair, chattering about anything and everything that came to mind as she did so, completely disregarding the boy's parents' wishes on the matter.

Rin likely would've joined in on the fun and painted Sasuke's fingernails and toenails. Rin had had a rather steady hand when it came to nailpolish, and could do a salon quality job in under a minute. He knew that for a fact, because he'd watched her paint Obito's toenails while he was asleep.

Obito and Minato-sensei would've likely stood in the background snickering as they imagined Fugaku's reaction to his son's Make-over. After the fun was over, Minato-sensei would've likely sat Sasuke down and told him that he was willing to support his life's choices, and that he could come to him if he needed support. Obito would've continued to laugh, but then again, he would also have gotten himself beaten up defending Sasuke from their older relatives and anyone else who might've had an issue with the boy.

Fugaku however would've been furious enough to strangle someone - quite likely Obito - for allowing his younger cousin to be put in women's clothing.
chocovic-chu chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
G-geh. What did you do to Sasuke-sama? Please, no. Stop. T-T
Demo, demo ... to tell you the truth ... Vic found it interesting, so ... so, maa ... please update.
JuDaI x YuBel chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
1sunfun chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Nice.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
I wonder how disturbed by this Itachi is given how he probably thinks this whole 'Kushina Uchiha' is his fault. Also I wonder what Orochimaru thinks (thought if he, Kabuto, Tsunade and maybe Obito and/or Zetsu if working together could probably turn Sasuke into a proper girl), and I doubt he wants to take over Sasuke/Kushina's body now!
daniel 29 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013

I wonder what fugaku's reaction would be as to why sasuke is like this?
maipigen chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
I have waited eagerly for this update and can't believe I actually missed it when it finally came...bad fan, I'd say.
That said, I loved it and it gave me a reason to reread the chapters before. I don't know why, but I have a weird desire to actually see Sa-Kushina fall for Naruto, I can't explain it. Aaaand with the Jinchuriki's ancestry, he'd probably be able to invent a seal to suit Kushina's wishes for children of "her" own.
...Come on...I dare you to write it...lol;)

Can't wait for more from any of your works. Btw, have you ever watched One Piece and written about Luffy, 'cause I'd definitely read it if that is the case:D
Me chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Rather neat little story :)
red neo ranger chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
loved it keep it up cant wait to read more
Hickabickaboo chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Iruka is always the sensible one, even if he is a worrywart.
maxridelover chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
this is quite intersting!
bubblewrappopper chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Just so you know, I managed to turn blue from laughing so hard while reading all three chapters of this little gem. I am also planning on sending a very nice edible arrangements basket to my dear friend who recommended that I read your fics. If I wasn't too lazy to track down your mailing address, I'd send one to you too.
128 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »