Reviews for Uchiha Kushina
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
I wonder how disturbed by this Itachi is given how he probably thinks this whole 'Kushina Uchiha' is his fault. Also I wonder what Orochimaru thinks (thought if he, Kabuto, Tsunade and maybe Obito and/or Zetsu if working together could probably turn Sasuke into a proper girl), and I doubt he wants to take over Sasuke/Kushina's body now!
daniel 29 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Fugaku however would've been furious enough to strangle someone - quite likely Obito - for allowing his younger cousin to be put in women's clothing

I wonder what fugaku's reaction would be as to why sasuke is like this?
maipigen chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
I have waited eagerly for this update and can't believe I actually missed it when it finally came...bad fan, I'd say.
That said, I loved it and it gave me a reason to reread the chapters before. I don't know why, but I have a weird desire to actually see Sa-Kushina fall for Naruto, I can't explain it. Aaaand with the Jinchuriki's ancestry, he'd probably be able to invent a seal to suit Kushina's wishes for children of "her" own.
...Come on...I dare you to write it...lol;)

Can't wait for more from any of your works. Btw, have you ever watched One Piece and written about Luffy, 'cause I'd definitely read it if that is the case:D
Me chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Rather neat little story :)
red neo ranger chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
loved it keep it up cant wait to read more
Hickabickaboo chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Iruka is always the sensible one, even if he is a worrywart.
maxridelover chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
this is quite intersting!
bubblewrappopper chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Just so you know, I managed to turn blue from laughing so hard while reading all three chapters of this little gem. I am also planning on sending a very nice edible arrangements basket to my dear friend who recommended that I read your fics. If I wasn't too lazy to track down your mailing address, I'd send one to you too.
imsabbel chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Thanks for updating this story - it has so much potential.

Poor Kushina really needs a hug - and her sharingan to copy sexy no jutsu.

Btw, whats up with the "almost early graduation" thingy for Ino and Sakura? Showing that they are now much better if they did not cheerlead Sasuke during the academy?
ennui deMorte chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
This is a great story! "Kushina" is hilarious. I love Kakashi's thoughts on the matter, like how Kushina would be the first to help dress Sasuke in women's clothing.

I can't wait to see what Itachi's reaction the "Kushina" is - though he probably won't care as long as Kushina still wants to kill him.

As far as the treatment of cross-dressers, Kushina will just have to get strong enough to beat up anyone who says or tries anything.

Looking forward to the formation of the teams.
not the usual baka chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Uchiha Kushina is going to make people cry with his quest to turn into a girl.
Uzumaki Kushina in Naruto's seal might be laughing, Kurama on the other hand hm... maybe he would laugh too?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Canon!Sasuke looks exactly like a younger Uchiha Madara. (Especially in the most recent chapters. Real subtle, Kishimoto.)

I feel really sorry for Iruka right now, because this is the transsexual!Sasuke AU, not the Mizuki-rejects-Orochimaru's-offer AU.
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I really do enjoy this concept, & am very excited that you are continuing it.
Erisah Mae chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Okay, this has potential. Also I like how you're playing it relatively straight, though I can NOT wait to see Itachi's reaction to his "sister".

And maybe Kushina gets encouraged to go with Orochimaru because she thinks that Orochimaru has discovered how to change genders... Oh man, what if she refuses because she discovers Orochimaru's way doesn't leave the body fertile, and so she's mildly condescending instead? FUCK I want to read that scene.
:D
Nice one.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
You are a sick, twisted individual, but I'd be lying if I said I wan't chomping at the bit for more.
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »