Reviews for Uchiha Kushina
imsabbel chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Thanks for updating this story - it has so much potential.

Poor Kushina really needs a hug - and her sharingan to copy sexy no jutsu.

Btw, whats up with the "almost early graduation" thingy for Ino and Sakura? Showing that they are now much better if they did not cheerlead Sasuke during the academy?
ennui deMorte chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
This is a great story! "Kushina" is hilarious. I love Kakashi's thoughts on the matter, like how Kushina would be the first to help dress Sasuke in women's clothing.

I can't wait to see what Itachi's reaction the "Kushina" is - though he probably won't care as long as Kushina still wants to kill him.

As far as the treatment of cross-dressers, Kushina will just have to get strong enough to beat up anyone who says or tries anything.

Looking forward to the formation of the teams.
not the usual baka chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Uchiha Kushina is going to make people cry with his quest to turn into a girl.
Uzumaki Kushina in Naruto's seal might be laughing, Kurama on the other hand hm... maybe he would laugh too?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Canon!Sasuke looks exactly like a younger Uchiha Madara. (Especially in the most recent chapters. Real subtle, Kishimoto.)

I feel really sorry for Iruka right now, because this is the transsexual!Sasuke AU, not the Mizuki-rejects-Orochimaru's-offer AU.
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I really do enjoy this concept, & am very excited that you are continuing it.
Erisah Mae chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Okay, this has potential. Also I like how you're playing it relatively straight, though I can NOT wait to see Itachi's reaction to his "sister".

And maybe Kushina gets encouraged to go with Orochimaru because she thinks that Orochimaru has discovered how to change genders... Oh man, what if she refuses because she discovers Orochimaru's way doesn't leave the body fertile, and so she's mildly condescending instead? FUCK I want to read that scene.
Nice one.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
You are a sick, twisted individual, but I'd be lying if I said I wan't chomping at the bit for more.
Knightowl 4183 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
A series of unfortunate misunderstandings is the basis of the Uchiha Grudge that led to their massacre and Tobirama's students distrust/hatred for the Uchiha Clan... I mean Tobirama slayed Izuna Uchiha during the wars before the founding of the village and Madara pulled an Anakin Skywalker from the loss of his beloved younger brother who entrusted him with his eyes, he demanded that Hashirama kill either himself or his younger brother if he wished for him to consent to the treaty that led to the founding of the village, and he was so paranoid about the man who killed his brother that he planted many a seed of hate.

I mean Tobirama gave the Uchiha the Konoha Police Force so that they would come to care for the village as a whole rather than focusing on a single person, cause without an anchor they become like Obito, Sasuke, and Madara in their grief over the loss of that person. The Sharingan is also known as the Eye of Sorrow because it is grief and loss that causes a special chakra to develop in their brain that activates their sharingan, the higher the level of Sharingan the closer they are to losing it essentially, and if that isn't enough you need to resurrect their loved one to even have a chance of reasoning with them.

They should probably label Tobirama the Unifier since it was his job when he was Hokage to get the loose collaboration of individual clans to integrate into a unified village, heck he watched over all of the more dangerous clans because if any went rogue it could lead to the destruction of the village at that point, but he focused more of his attention on the Uchiha not only because of the bad blood between them, but because of how powerful they were and their higher chance of going off the rails of sanity like Madara did.
l'-'jj chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
ahh, this one is definitely one of my favourites!
The hilarious potential...
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
He couldn't ask for a better friend.

Why not? Is he usually too late?
Frozen-Requiem chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Very Cute Story. May Kushina Uchiha find the a way to become a true girl.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Yup, Mizuki is such a good friend.

Guess this time around all Kabuto has to do is to drop hints that "Orochimaru has a jutsu that can make you female", meaning after Orochimaru took over your body and was done with it, he might take over a girl's and since you are part of him, you'll be a girl too! Perfectly logical.
anne mari chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I really love this story, and find it both original and interesting. Unlike most of your reviewers, I'm often closer to crying then laughing (not actually crying, but still that side of the scale), but that's because of how I'm reading this; more a drama/humour than simply humour so far.

I do hope you will keep up this 'it depends how you look at it' style rather than descending into pure crack, which, even with more helpful material (because, contrary to popular opinion, being transgender is not intrinsically hilarious - gets down from soapbox), I find utterly boring in large quantities. Humour, yes, crack, nah.

I really liked Kakashi's 'and this is how everyone I loved would react' moment, especially Minato's and Obito's. (Bit of a random comment here, but still...)

Also hoping that Naruto will eventually get to see those photos.
bfg10k17 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
You sure took your sweet time with this one.
Oh well, it's here for us to read, and that's what matters.
I hope you'll be able to update faster. This is such an interesting story.
Cya next time.
Pat Squared chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Please update. You are holding my imagination hostage.

What will happen when Naruto discovers the physical transformation technique Sexy no Jutsu? Will Sasuke use it to make the final transformation to Kushina? Since the children now think of Sasuke as Kushina, would Hinata look at Kushina as a rival for Naruto's affections once the accidental kiss happens?

Since the fangirls are chasing after Neji, I could see Ino and Sakura take and pass the exams a year early to be with their 'true love' Neji. That means that Sasuke (as Kushina and Academy #1), Hinata (highest scoring academically with low practical scores due to her reluctance to hurt others and poor self confidence), and Naruto (dead last) could end up on the same team.

I could only imagine the chaos as Hinata wants to stake her claim on Naruto as Sasuke finds the old marriage contract and spends his time trying to may the sexy no jutsu permanent on himself (herself) so that she could be the mother of a new Uchiha Clan. If Naruto and Kushina get hitched, to what lengths would Kushina go through to hid the fact that he was once a boy?
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »