Reviews for Uchiha Kushina
l'-'jj chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
ahh, this one is definitely one of my favourites!
The hilarious potential...
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
He couldn't ask for a better friend.

Why not? Is he usually too late?
Frozen-Requiem chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Very Cute Story. May Kushina Uchiha find the a way to become a true girl.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Yup, Mizuki is such a good friend.

Guess this time around all Kabuto has to do is to drop hints that "Orochimaru has a jutsu that can make you female", meaning after Orochimaru took over your body and was done with it, he might take over a girl's and since you are part of him, you'll be a girl too! Perfectly logical.
anne mari chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I really love this story, and find it both original and interesting. Unlike most of your reviewers, I'm often closer to crying then laughing (not actually crying, but still that side of the scale), but that's because of how I'm reading this; more a drama/humour than simply humour so far.

I do hope you will keep up this 'it depends how you look at it' style rather than descending into pure crack, which, even with more helpful material (because, contrary to popular opinion, being transgender is not intrinsically hilarious - gets down from soapbox), I find utterly boring in large quantities. Humour, yes, crack, nah.

I really liked Kakashi's 'and this is how everyone I loved would react' moment, especially Minato's and Obito's. (Bit of a random comment here, but still...)

Also hoping that Naruto will eventually get to see those photos.
bfg10k17 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
You sure took your sweet time with this one.
Oh well, it's here for us to read, and that's what matters.
I hope you'll be able to update faster. This is such an interesting story.
Cya next time.
Pat Squared chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Please update. You are holding my imagination hostage.

What will happen when Naruto discovers the physical transformation technique Sexy no Jutsu? Will Sasuke use it to make the final transformation to Kushina? Since the children now think of Sasuke as Kushina, would Hinata look at Kushina as a rival for Naruto's affections once the accidental kiss happens?

Since the fangirls are chasing after Neji, I could see Ino and Sakura take and pass the exams a year early to be with their 'true love' Neji. That means that Sasuke (as Kushina and Academy #1), Hinata (highest scoring academically with low practical scores due to her reluctance to hurt others and poor self confidence), and Naruto (dead last) could end up on the same team.

I could only imagine the chaos as Hinata wants to stake her claim on Naruto as Sasuke finds the old marriage contract and spends his time trying to may the sexy no jutsu permanent on himself (herself) so that she could be the mother of a new Uchiha Clan. If Naruto and Kushina get hitched, to what lengths would Kushina go through to hid the fact that he was once a boy?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I really want to see the next few chapters, mostly because it will make the Wave arc either poignant, hilarious or both. And because it's interesting.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh, the crack. ...I have no idea where this is going to go, but it will probably be rather disturbing and brain-breaking.
Deathgeass chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
update this story is intresting
Shizuhara Katja chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
OMG! what a wondrfull fic! I couldn't stop laughing. Poor misguided sasu-chan XD. It's a shame it hasn't been updated in a while, 'cause i really enjoyed it.
If only his mother had told him that they thought of engaging them had he been born a girl XDD
EACade chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
How interesting! I do hope you are inspired further with this story, I would love to see how it develops.
KiyumiArashi chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Please update this soon... I really enjoy this, even though I don't see humor yet. The story makes sense to me so far. Will the children eventually think about Kushina's birth gender when they reach puberty? Will Kushina meet Haku? That would be interesting. I also wonder whether Kushina will become Sasuke again at a later point or if she will decide to stay a girl permanently. I agree with a previous reviewer too, Orochimaru won't care. It would be interesting to see what happens on that front. Please update soon! :)
hanife2 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Bwahaha! Hilarious! Can't wait to see the life and strife of Kushina née Sasuke!

And you know, about the bit with Sasuke staring at Naruto and how people assume he has a crush on Naruto because of that? (Which would be totally all right with me, since I solemnly believe Sasuke is either asexual or gay-though Naruto-sexual is an option too. *g*)

1) Will Hinata see Sasuke as a rival and get out of her shy shell long enough to lay down the smackdown?

2) It would be even more hilarious if Sasuke found an old marriage contract Kushina and Mikoto drew up while drunk between any hypothetical girl and boy they might have. Especially if Sasuke tried to honor those wishes all the while thinking, 'what the freaking hell were they thinking? Do I really want to do this? Yes, yes I must, mother would have wanted me to.'

No, seriously, idiotic babbling aside, I love what you did with this idea. Though I must confess, that my automatic response to the title was a kneejerk reaction of "Hell no!", simply because I've come across far too many badfic with Uchiha!Sharingan!Naruto. (You know the ones where Naruto not only has the sharingan, but an instant mangekyou, if not a superduper new evolution of sharingan? -.-')

But then I saw the author name and the summary, and was reassured. :)

Looking forward to the next update. :)
ramen-luver101 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
why hadn't sasuke seen naruto when he looked through the photo albums in the acctual naruto
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »