Reviews for Uchiha Kushina
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I really want to see the next few chapters, mostly because it will make the Wave arc either poignant, hilarious or both. And because it's interesting.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh, the crack. ...I have no idea where this is going to go, but it will probably be rather disturbing and brain-breaking.
Deathgeass chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
update this story is intresting
Shizuhara Katja chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
OMG! what a wondrfull fic! I couldn't stop laughing. Poor misguided sasu-chan XD. It's a shame it hasn't been updated in a while, 'cause i really enjoyed it.
If only his mother had told him that they thought of engaging them had he been born a girl XDD
EACade chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
How interesting! I do hope you are inspired further with this story, I would love to see how it develops.
KiyumiArashi chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Please update this soon... I really enjoy this, even though I don't see humor yet. The story makes sense to me so far. Will the children eventually think about Kushina's birth gender when they reach puberty? Will Kushina meet Haku? That would be interesting. I also wonder whether Kushina will become Sasuke again at a later point or if she will decide to stay a girl permanently. I agree with a previous reviewer too, Orochimaru won't care. It would be interesting to see what happens on that front. Please update soon! :)
hanife2 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Bwahaha! Hilarious! Can't wait to see the life and strife of Kushina née Sasuke!

And you know, about the bit with Sasuke staring at Naruto and how people assume he has a crush on Naruto because of that? (Which would be totally all right with me, since I solemnly believe Sasuke is either asexual or gay-though Naruto-sexual is an option too. *g*)

1) Will Hinata see Sasuke as a rival and get out of her shy shell long enough to lay down the smackdown?

2) It would be even more hilarious if Sasuke found an old marriage contract Kushina and Mikoto drew up while drunk between any hypothetical girl and boy they might have. Especially if Sasuke tried to honor those wishes all the while thinking, 'what the freaking hell were they thinking? Do I really want to do this? Yes, yes I must, mother would have wanted me to.'

No, seriously, idiotic babbling aside, I love what you did with this idea. Though I must confess, that my automatic response to the title was a kneejerk reaction of "Hell no!", simply because I've come across far too many badfic with Uchiha!Sharingan!Naruto. (You know the ones where Naruto not only has the sharingan, but an instant mangekyou, if not a superduper new evolution of sharingan? -.-')

But then I saw the author name and the summary, and was reassured. :)

Looking forward to the next update. :)
ramen-luver101 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
why hadn't sasuke seen naruto when he looked through the photo albums in the acctual naruto
Chopsticks89 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
...man, itachi really messed his little brother up...
Ashleythetiger chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
imma fave this little oddity...
dang this story... its amazing... whats real funny is pretty much everyone not batting an eyelid... after some small time... await more funny:)
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Just like Reload! sasuke all over again. Not bad.
maxridelover chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
wow, this is getting interesting, sasuke becoming a girl is quite the story!
maxridelover chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
wow!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
ahh, poor drag sasuke, u know i think i like this plot
Sony Boy chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
...

This has so much potential and is so very unique that i'm at the edge fo my seat wondering what you will do.

A Sasuke that wants to be a girl, and how she interacts with everything and how people react to her is interesting. I especially like how Kushina knows who Naruto's parents are, and I hope that Naruto and her can be friends as well.
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »