Reviews for Uchiha Kushina
JustTeahPlease chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Oh God, I can so see this. I can so see the scene where Sas-Kuhina's finally had enough with staring at Naruto.

Kushina: *starestarestare*

Naruto: rambleramble gonna beat ya rambleramble I'm best ramblerambleramble-

Kushina: I don't see what my mother saw in yours.

*dead silence*

Naruto: Wha- You know my... mom?

Kushina: Yes. I saw her in my family albums. Your father too. It's so obvious it's them. You're their spitting image.

Naruto: *gapes* Umm... could I come by your house then and... look at them?

Kushina: ...Girls aren't supposed to bring boys to their house. It's inappropriate.

*in background*

Iruka: *facepalms* I give up.

Mizuki: *pats him on the back* Well... at least s-he's a proper lady?

*facepalms again*

*back in foreground*

Naruto: *blinks* okaaaay... can you bring it to school tomorrow then?

Kushina: Well-

*disappears in a blur*

Naruto: Wha- wait, where did she go?

Anbu that suddenly appears out of thin air: I am sorry, Uzumaki-san. The Hokage wished to speak with the gi- bo- *pause* with Uchiha-san. Uchiha-san is currenty unavailable.

Naruto: What, you can't be serious! She knows my parents! I wanna know who my parents are!

Anbu: I am sorry. The Hokage-

Naruto: Fuck the Hokage- wait the Hokage! He knows who my parents are and he said he didn't! That's why- Oi old man, I know you're freaking watching this in your ball! I wanna know who my parents are, ya hear! You better tell me or I'll unleash my worst pranks on you starting now! I'll freaking tell the whole village your worst secrets, see if the women will look up to you then! Don't think I don't know what's hidden in that drawer on the left-

*Naruto disappears in a blur*

Another random Anbu that suddenly appears: I am sorry for the disturbance, Umino-san, but Uzumaki-san is currently in a meeting with the Hokage.

Iruka: *blinks* *sighs* I don't want to know. Alright everyone, back to class.

*And all was right in the world.*
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
OH MY FUCKING GOD!

I am dying! I cant read this! Way too hilarious!

I will die by choking on my own saliva! I cant! Holy fuck this is way to funny but i can't...

*reads it*

WHAT THE FUUUUUUU, why did i read thiiiisssss?

WHAT DID I JUST READ!

Lady, what kind of brain do you have!

...

...

*chokes on saliva and dies*
jj chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
This is positively hilarious and I sure as hell would like to see where this is going.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Loved it
Darksnider05 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Has he not found the sexy technique yet after spending so much time around Naruto.
Naokikiri chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Squueee! I love it, Kushina has the same attitude as Sasuke! And he's discovered Naruto's parentage! God, what a great update! Thanks for the excellent story!
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Wow, is there a chance Kushina/Sasuke meets her/his parents in some similar fashion to how Naruto did in the manga? It'd be hilarious hos she/he would react if the misunderstanding was solved after years.
mask of the end chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Well that was... oddly serous and well done.

Good job.
bakapervert chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Thanks for the update. Interesting fact about the picture of .
OokamiJudge chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
hmm interesting to see the take on how the village would deal with such a thing and it seems rather realistic too. Shinobi are known for taking things in stride and it seems this is something that wouldn't be too concerning as well. Hmm though I do wonder how 'she' plans to restart her clan or what 'Tachi will think when he hears about this.
puffdadder chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
L. O. Fricken L.

Completely insane, but insanely hilarious. Kushina-ala-Sasuke, is already starting to sound like Kushina. How will Itachi react? How will Sas-Kushina react? Will (s)he find a kindred spirit with Haku? Will she try to follow Naruto's personality so as to be in character?

How will the Kushina/Minato in Naruto's head react? wth does naruto know that would make Intelligence department salivate? All these questions. Can't wait to see them answered via fic. Anyways, take care, and thanks for the share!
Naokikiri chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Lucillia, marry me! This idea is just epic! OMG, you would not believe how hard I'm laughing right now. I love all your stories, but this one is just hilariously awesome. Thanks for this story, it really made my day!
not the usual baka chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh my, Sasuke is going to be a cross-dresser. Everyone will think it was the result of being traumatised by the massacre.

Good thinking Itachi was crying and not thinking straight on that day to "correct" Sasuke's behaviour.

Between this Kushina nee Sasuke and Naruto in sexy no jutsu form, this will get messy.
Waspy chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
All girls loves to accessorize, so maybe this gender-confused Sasuke could get a nin-cat partner from Neko-Baa, a shopkeeper he and Itachi used to visit often. Some of Neko-Baa’s cats can talk, including Denka and Hina. Sasuke could give his/her nin-cat a bow and paint its claws pink.
JohnJr chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Um, does this mean Sasuke will find males as romantically attractive? Poor Ino and Sakura will be so disappointed.

Sasuke has the resources and affluence to bribe someone to get him Hormone replacement pills and supplements so he’d be more than a crossdresser, and the Search for Tsunade Arc will go a lot differently if Sasuke wants to hire Tsunade so he can undergo gender reassignment surgery.

P.S. In some fanfics where Tsunade raises Naruto, there’s a medical technique for wet-nursing [(see “Neo Yondaime Hokage” by PsychoG)]. Depending on how deeply Sasuke wishes to embrace womanhood, he could bribe a doctor to teach him Uetto Togi no Jutsu so he can “feel like a real woman.”
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »