Reviews for MyAzuStory
Enis chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
Very fun two chapters. Glad to see this getting an update. Interested to see your perspective on that dinner Nyamo and Yukari have with their friend. Keep up the good work.
Demented Noodles chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
Well, that was interesting. I wonder what'll happen with Eiko... I can sense bad things though, and I am always right about the bad things... :p
Demented Noodles chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
Love it! _
pSilence chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
I must say, I actually enjoyed reading so far. I'll admit, the beginning didn't exactly get me hooked, but... Watching your style improve so dramatically made me stick through. And hell was it worth it!

It's nice to see you kinda stick to the show/manga' plot, in a vague sense, and giving different motivations behind events that happened in both. Although to me, it would be nice to see more scenes from the anime/manga, simply because I feel this fic will be over too soon. And a fic such as this is not that easy to come by - I almost jealously wish for it to go on forever. But alas.

Good points: Yukari remains in character and never eases to amuse, Tomo and Yomi are as classic as ever, and Kagura is so cute, yet so similar to her original personality I can imagine her thinking that in the show, and, so far, Eiko is an OC that I can actually stand. Just make sure not to give her too big a role, okay?

Not-so-good-points: What happened to poor Chiyo-chan's screen time? Even if she's too young to be romantically interested, she should have more screen time. *cries*
And... That all I can think of.

So, in short (for a long review) please do keep the good work up! I look forward to reading the rest of the story and witnessing the maturation of your writing style!

Okay, see you! Bye!
Lewism333 chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
Loving it Ro, very well put together, keep it up!

Holden
Demented Noodles chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Man, I was hoping you would include that speech drunk Nyamo gave about sex in the show. Had some real lol potential. Anyway, I am loving it so far! Feels like I'm watching the show again with a better storyline.
The Knight of Thirteen chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
Three months with no update... Please! This is one of the best Azumanga stories i've read and you need to finish!
Enis chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
Been a while since I picked this back up, sorry. Anyways, just read thirteen chapters strait, and I gotta say I'm really enjoying this. I really like how you fill in the gaps between certain events in the series, and it all seems to mesh together very nicely. The relationship between Nyamo and Yukari is great, and I like how Tomo and Yomi are coming along as well. I especially like how Osaka has a wicked sense of gaydar, very fitting. Looking forward to next update. Keep up the good work.
AzuDai96 chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
Yukari, the teacher everyone wants. True fact! :D love the new chapter, and still interested in it. Keep it up, and best of luck!
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 9/28/2012
This is excellent of course
K.L.N chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
I think you are a wonderful writer and I wish I could write like this. Keep up the good work. Hoping for more chapters
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
Good three chapters
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
Hm great and well written
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Excellent chapter ten
DirtyPeterPan chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
My name is Dirty Peter Pan and Im a very witty older gay male. In my spore time I enjoy criticizing people who write "fan fictions" about "fan doms" I have no care for. Forgive me but I really hate "anime" (in realitt Japanese racialist propoganda) but veryone here likes it so most of the time i criticize "ficcs" based on "anime," allthough I dont personally care for it very much.

let me begin by asking what kind of name havé you given your characters, really? I don't understand, what is a "Chiyo"? what is a "Yukari"? Do you know anyone with these names, I dont. Youre going to say that these names are Japanese so of course they dont sound like western names, but why use Japanese names? Didnt you know Japan caused Paerl Harbour to happen? They also did the Death Match of Baton and the Raleway of Death in Burma. They just killed people all the time but you still want to give your characters names taken from their language? I dont understand who you think at all. youre an embarasment to the western world, and you pander to (this world means "to support") evil dictatorships such as Japan? Dont you know the Emporer still rules, they arere still fascists in the Japanese government? Havent your heard they kill whales and use Corean women as extort women for their armoured forces? I say you should rethink your naming scheme in the name of cultural sensitivity, give your characters Chinese and Corean names instead of jejune Japanese names. Like this:

Kurosawa - Ting Lung
Yukari Tanizaki - Ping Ah
Chiyo - Ling Sung
Mihama - Feng Mang

I took these names from "Hai-Pan" a novel about a British gentleman in Hong Kong. But theyre much better than your originales names and theyre not as offensive to most readers. In the name of propriety I beg that you echange the names of your characters for these or others that do not offend so much people who are from the Philippines, Thai, the Burma, or Corea. Those people hate Japan because Japan committed atrocitous crimes on their civil inhabitants in the past, and you should hate Japan too for this or else youre just a Japanophile the most despicable life form on Earth.