Reviews for The Fourth Quarter Quell
HZRhapsody chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
The idea is very interesting, and I think you've mixed the two storied very well,
I'm very curious of what you'll make of the next chapters
Katniss and Tobias... Things are bound to happen... Can't wait for their allience!
And about the English I understand what you mean, I have the same problem ;)
The Lazy Bookworm chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
'Don't be selfness' No se si quieres decir 'Don't be selfish' or 'Don't be selfless' Selfish es caundo piensas mucho de usted y selfless es lo opuesto.

Ese es lo unico de encontre en este. Buen trabajo
The Lazy Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Esta muy bien hecha, especialmente considerando de english no es tu primer idioma. Es mejor de la mayoria de historias de ha leído aqui. Solo veo los siguientes errores:Her hands are shaking and make my nervous
Make my nervous no tiene sentido, es 'making me nervous.'

'President McMillan will introduce us the rules for this special year throw that box," he points at boy' Es 'though' no 'throw' y debes poner un 'a' in medio de at y boy, para que sea at a boy

The Capitol in all its glory leaves, and we can see a man with fury hair
Creo que quieres decir fiery, porque fury no tiene sentido.

'they are divided in five districts… I mean fractions' *factions no fractions.

'independient' es independent, sin la i

'interrupts me Prim' debe ser 'Prim interrupts me'

Solo esos 5 pequeños cosas, en realidad es una asombrosa historia! Sigue escribiendo!
The Crossover Addict chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
I... honestly don't know what to think of this. It's definitely well-written so far, and characters have been fairly IC. Overall, I think it's very good. There's one thing that bothers me though. Are you going to make this FourxKatniss? I'm sorry, I just love PeetaxKatniss and 4/6.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update please update i really really like it!
Emilee chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Wow, this is amazing, more please?
InactiveImagination chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Thank you for long chapters. Please update soon!
Anonymus chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
please please, update soon! I'm loving this fanfiction!
Divergent4 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
your english is really good! and its a really good story i cant wait for you to update
TheAngelsHaveTheFandoms chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
I loved it ;3 there were few errors. I could understand the point coming across. Please update soon!
Casamora chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
There are some grammar errors here. Like McMillan's explanation for the Quarter Quell is hard to understand because it's phrased awkwardly.

One other thing: Katniss IS 16 the first book. There's no AU there.
LeLa London chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Nice job so far. Keep it up.