Reviews for Flashes
wynturkroh chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I'm not sure why this story hit me so hard. But it did. Would it be interesting if that because of the lyrium brands Fenris was able to glimpse Anders's memories too? Sort of like a connection that opens both ways, instead of just one. If so, how would such an experience change their perspectives? Will it change their perspectives?

I guess I've always been a Fenders BROmance shipper... I think those two would get along smashing if they would just get out of their own way.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
woww this is excellent ahh
SnowHelm chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This was a wonderful read, I'm wondering if you have written anything about Fenris starting to understand Anders. Anders is a great guy when he doesn't have Justice dogging him and you made that point well. Lovely piece.
ScarletCougar chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Brilliant. Just brilliant! I would love to see your version of how Fenris comes to terms with Anders.
Icewind Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow... This is...

I really don't know what to say, to be honest. It wasn't bad, but...

I'm going to read something light and fluffy now.
Lividun chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This is a beautiful story, and everything I tend to think of, regarding Fen's and Ands' pasts. Every time Fen says something horrible about mages in DA2, I have this tendency to think that he's not really adressing the mage in front of him, so much as his memories of the people who committed such travesties against him. It's not about Ands or Merill or anyone else - magic is linked, for him, with Denarius and Hadriana. It will be a while - if ever - before he can really trust that someone with such power won't misuse it.

I love that you didn't pull your punches with his past, either. That's part of what makes him such an inspiring character, when he fights the people who victimized him, and when he begins to recover.

I always saw Ands like this, too. At his heart, without Justice/Vengeance intervening, he's a wounded and outspoken healer. He wants to help. I also ship them, but only if Fen's mage issues are adressed appropriately. Otherwise, it makes no sense. XDD

Your fanfic was amazingly touching. Thank you so much for writing it; I'll fave it when I sign in, later.