Reviews for Jinchurriki of apocalypse: within darkness
desdelor97 chapter 18 . 4/19
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the awesome work.
TheGamingBeast chapter 3 . 3/12
It was lighting god slayer
DARTHCAEDUS chapter 19 . 2/21
I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE THIS STORY SOON.
gmilena1525 chapter 19 . 1/22
Will naruto be paired with Mira?
DannyPhantom619 chapter 19 . 1/21
All I got to say is this...Fuck OC pairings!
...there I said it.
more chapters
rnune chapter 19 . 1/14
Great to know you are back! But why out of all the people in fairytail are you paring Naruto with a OC?
DemonSpartan89 chapter 19 . 1/12
naruto and oc pairing i dont like it is to difficult to understand the oc personality with the main character i like the old pairing more naruto and erza from edolas but is your story one question naruto will give a chance to his parents? great story so far and could you make naruto to talk anothers dragonslayers for funny moments and fighting training too something like that..
Atmost8 chapter 9 . 1/10
Okay the FT characters are being seriously downplayed here. "mid S class", Gildarts casually destroys mountains with his punches. His strength even surpasses Tsunade. To say he is only jonin level is incredibly insulting. Gildarts is stronger than most of the kages and is easily on par with the Third Raikage.

Igneel has power rivaling Kurama. To say he only matches up to five tails worth is even more ridiculous. I love Naruto but wow you are downplaying all of the FT characters way too much.

Makarov's level is said to be far superior to Jura who is on par with the sannin.
phv1993 chapter 19 . 1/11
Well naruto x oc...in my opinion i hate ocs because even when someone describes them i cannot picture them in my head and i really dont feel like doing all that...so in my opinion you'll kill the story...but its your story you decide the route it goes and all that I'll still give it a try and read it if i dont like the way it goes well then goodluck to you if i do then you will see more reviews from me...i just started reading this yesterday and i liled how it was going real nice so good job
shadowbroker13 chapter 3 . 1/11
I have a question. How does Agnoloia know Naruto's name?
ermda chapter 19 . 1/10
hell yea updates MOTHERFUCKERS
ahmad3970 chapter 19 . 1/10
and if u can make it NarutoxKuroka u can make it so that kuroka wormed her way to his heart
ahmad3970 chapter 19 . 1/10
congrats man and welcome back.
instead of NarutoxOC can you make it naruto x kuroka from highschool dxd you don't need to add anyother dxd character
just make it so kuroka was born in earthland if you can't it's ok but I would love this story a lot more if you can do and I'm sure other prefer the same
zero02 chapter 19 . 1/10
Yay to the return of you :D