Reviews for Trial by Ninja
Blerg chapter 13 . 11/21
Una cosa que realmente odio de Naruto es el descarado favoritismo que le Dan los hokages a Naruto. Parece que le sale el sol del trasero. Y esto lo ilustra bien, el cómo si hubiese sido Naruto, no hubiese pasado ni un día en la cárcel.
TheDevil'sAvocado chapter 13 . 10/31
Loved this story. Great characterization & showing of how Sakura can be strong without any real power-ups. I also loved Sakura's realistic thought process when leaving konoha.
TheDevil'sAvocado chapter 6 . 10/29
... Is that... a Princess Bride reference?
Sabo.wifey chapter 6 . 9/25
GIRL FORGET THAT EMO ASS LICKING BITCH
Your way too good for his ugly ass. Forget boys in general, focus on getting stronger and surpassing them all
Sabo.wifey chapter 5 . 9/25
Oop- so he ain't leaving
Thats cool too I guess
Sabo.wifey chapter 5 . 9/25
Sakura, hunny... I'm really comtemplating on wanting to sock you in the face... I love her character but her undying love for her Sasuke-kun always did annoying the shit outta me.
Hopefully she becomes stronger after that emo duck ass leaving (more than the canon too... I want some changes with her in this which would at least put her on par with her team mates)
Sabo.wifey chapter 4 . 9/24
Naruto is so nice, omg hes the only one who treated her normally even after what she did against that Dosu guy
Sabo.wifey chapter 3 . 9/24
Medics are scary, yes they can heal you but they can also cripple your ass if they weren't so hooked up on only saving peoples lives. Never piss off a medic.
Sabo.wifey chapter 3 . 9/24
I'm suspicious of Kabuto but ngl, he has been very helpful to her so far. Hes a much better teacher than Kakashi, thats for sure.
Sabo.wifey chapter 2 . 9/24
I MEANT EBOSU SORRU LMAO NOT DOSU
IVE GAINED A LOT OF RESPECT FOR EBISU
Sabo.wifey chapter 2 . 9/24
I've gained a lot of respect for Dosu already
Precarious Obsessions chapter 13 . 9/9
So we’ll written! Loved the characterization and adventures! Excited to read the sequel
Precarious Obsessions chapter 5 . 9/1
Omg the omakes are too funny!
alex995 chapter 10 . 7/6
Lmao I can’t wait for Tsunade’s reaction when she finds out Jiraiya “lost” Naruto because of a few of womenSakura played the most obvious and yet most ingenious way of outwitting the “Great Toad Sage”.
HPMARIE chapter 13 . 6/26