Reviews for Trial by Ninja
v.yeesha chapter 3 . 8/12
I fall in love with kabuto in this chapter
lurker chapter 3 . 8/11
i don't trust kabuto

but i dig the way you handled sakura's kill
generic-lurker chapter 1 . 8/11
EBISU WHAT A GENIUS MOVE I AM SCREAMING!
Narutofan chapter 13 . 7/6
I was kind of hoping to see you drop a "I say no." And Bam the floor drops and Sakura disappears from the village leaving with a smirk and a baffled council.

But understandable how it would be difficult to make a story around it. Heading off to the sequel, loved every chapter of this story though.
Leicontis chapter 13 . 7/3
Very interesting fic, with some really great humor! Also, re: the third end note, about plot holes: Do you have any idea how HARD that can be with a canon rife with plot holes?! Seriously, some of the toughest spots to write in my current Harry Potter / Naruto crossover are finding ways to explain the dumb %$& Dumbledore did in canon without painting him as evil, insane, or senile.
laelruin chapter 13 . 5/27
This was totally wonderful! I really enjoyed reading it!
Keep up the awesome work!
L
Isn't torture a bit redundant in most cases when you have mind-fuck no jutsu?
Well that was amazing
Chpt 4 omake is hilarious ('w')*
Goose chapter 5 . 3/22
Lol that's the best sasuke-leaving-connflict-resolution that I've ever seen.
It kind of reminded me that they are both kids when the conversation was basically "hey I wanna play too"
"Well,you can't"
"Then I'm TELLING!"
Dictator4Life chapter 13 . 2/24
I'm in love with this fic. Kabuto as a mentor/antagonist is genius, and I'm so, so happy to see a fic with Sakura as a protagonist that doesn't focus at all on romance, as most fics that don't hate on her too. She had so much potential but was put on a backburner and that pisses me off. Thanks for sharing!
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 1/2
Saaaadnesss, Sakuraaaaa nooooooo, whhhyy
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2016
That omake... poor kakashi.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2016
I am very displeased with Sakuras decision... very fucking displeased!
daliapv.perez chapter 1 . 10/30/2016