Reviews for Trial by Ninja
Precarious Obsessions chapter 13 . 9/9/2021
So we’ll written! Loved the characterization and adventures! Excited to read the sequel
Precarious Obsessions chapter 5 . 9/1/2021
Omg the omakes are too funny!
alex995 chapter 10 . 7/6/2021
Lmao I can’t wait for Tsunade’s reaction when she finds out Jiraiya “lost” Naruto because of a few of womenSakura played the most obvious and yet most ingenious way of outwitting the “Great Toad Sage”.
HPMARIE chapter 13 . 6/26/2021
great story!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/3/2021
Well done!
TheRealD3lph0xL0v3r chapter 4 . 3/9/2021
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

YAY! SAKURA WAS USEFUL HERE!
TheRealD3lph0xL0v3r chapter 3 . 3/6/2021
keep up the amazing work. . .

WOW! SAKURA KILLED HER OPPONENT!
TheRealD3lph0xL0v3r chapter 2 . 3/6/2021
keep up the amazing work!

YAY SHE'S MAKING GENUINE PROGRESS!

Why can't CANON! Sakura become more useful like THIS?!
TheRealD3lph0xL0v3r chapter 1 . 3/6/2021
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW USEFUL SHE'LL BECOME!
readwritemm chapter 13 . 2/13/2021
This was such a great story! I appreciated how you let Sakura be badass without giving her new OP skills out of nowhere. Thanks so much for writing and I hope you’re doing well :)
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 13 . 1/25/2021
intwerwsf
Cyan-Snake chapter 6 . 11/29/2020
You fucking what. I don't want to be a ninja, I want to be a medic Sakura turns down Tsunade's offer to be a medic to go be a ninja? Fuck you.
Indigo2004 chapter 4 . 9/30/2020
Little yellow boxes? What’re those?
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
Interesting, to pair Sakura with Ebisu’s training. I actually think it’s a fine idea, especially with Ebisu’s specialisations. Sakura has always been a paper ninja, and while her training with Tsunade made her a player on Naruto and Sasuke’s playing field, I always wondered what would happen if she played by her own game and rules instead.
Mernom chapter 13 . 6/29/2020
Very nice story. A good portrayal of the 'weak but skilled' character, as well as developing Kabuto's character into more of a character than a two bit villain.
693 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »