Reviews for Trial by Ninja
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 13 . 1/25/2021
intwerwsf
Cyan-Snake chapter 6 . 11/29/2020
You fucking what. I don't want to be a ninja, I want to be a medic Sakura turns down Tsunade's offer to be a medic to go be a ninja? Fuck you.
Indigo2004 chapter 4 . 9/30/2020
Little yellow boxes? What’re those?
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
Interesting, to pair Sakura with Ebisu’s training. I actually think it’s a fine idea, especially with Ebisu’s specialisations. Sakura has always been a paper ninja, and while her training with Tsunade made her a player on Naruto and Sasuke’s playing field, I always wondered what would happen if she played by her own game and rules instead.
Mernom chapter 13 . 6/29/2020
Very nice story. A good portrayal of the 'weak but skilled' character, as well as developing Kabuto's character into more of a character than a two bit villain.
Mernom chapter 6 . 6/29/2020
Pretty impressive showing for Sakura.
gogo bananas chapter 7 . 6/21/2020
oh NO. kabuto that little mother fucking rat
Azure Lightning Emerald Cloud chapter 11 . 6/16/2020
the a-team montage at the bottom there had me in tears. so good.
sundiallove2 chapter 13 . 6/10/2020
Sasuke genuinely tries to defect and is immediately released. Sakura is framed and chased and spends 3 weeks in prison. Sounds about right. This is one of the cutest team 7 stories I have seen so far.
Indigo2004 chapter 13 . 6/9/2020
That was a pretty sick read! Felt certain parts were rushed but I really enjoyed it!
Thanks for the journey bro
-dig
sundiallove2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2020
ahhhh Kabuto is moving in!
Raeger chapter 13 . 5/28/2020
The pace in the first few chapters were quite slow, but good technical buildup. The plot twists thereafter were really interesting and I thought that the fic really began to shine once Sakura started coming into her own.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2020
Was that headband scenario a scene from psych? That's great lol really liking this story so far
partialtorooftops chapter 13 . 4/5/2020
This was a really great read! I enjoyed it so much I knocked it back in a few hours. Gonna go check out the sequel now.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 13 . 12/24/2019
I really liked your story! This is so much better than the original!
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »