Reviews for Trial by Ninja
jonreeve chapter 7 . 2/18/2019
jon reeve
/Wow, omakes, are better than the regular story.
jonreeve chapter 5 . 2/18/2019
jon reeve

/The omake XD Yeah, that always struck me as convenient. Probably just anime rules, but you're right; it could be that Sakura is a better "ninja" than anyone gives credit for.

/Naruto was also more competant in the general ninja arts than Sasuke in the series, especially towards the beginning. Sasuke just had better body coordination; that's about it. The only reason it doesn't matter is, again, anime rules.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 13 . 2/7/2019
This was an amazingly well-written fanfiction! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2019
Omake, so true
saevevial chapter 5 . 1/9/2019
I'd like to say that I finished reading this story a few days ago and then yesterday while going home after a busy day of exams I thought about this omake for some reason and started giggling even though I usually don't even laugh out loud when I'm reading or thinking about funny things.

It felt nice.

Thank you.
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 13 . 12/20/2018
Well. If your goal was to write a Sakura-grows-ovaries story, you've definitely succeeded in writing a codifying example thereof. But Young!Fū is so adorable, and your Kakashi so enjoyably lazy, your Sasuke so non-retarded, and of course your Sakura so three dimensional that I find myself practically required to read your sequel. Thank you!
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 11 . 12/20/2018
Ninja William Wilberforce. *snerks*

*thinks*

Ninja William Willierforce. I'm going to have to remember that.
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 6 . 12/19/2018
Wow. I love the detail you've put into the Jutsu theft squad. It really sells the "day in the life of a shinobi" feel. And the Princess Bride references are both appropriate and funny.
Serie11 chapter 13 . 12/15/2018
This fic is pretty old but I figured you wouldn't mind a review! Found this through a rec and devoured it in one afternoon. I adore how you've written all the characters here - I actually can't fault you on any, and that is seriously, seriously rare when reading naruto fic (and I think you would agree with me given your final AN). I like it when Sakura isn't sidelined, but fics that do it tend to overpower her instead - and this is seriously canon compliant, which I love. I agree with you about the crazy power ups and drawing a straight line for growth, and I really appreciate your execution of it. I really like your writing style as well, and am going straight to your profile to find the sequel!
SamIsNotLegend chapter 13 . 9/9/2018
This story was seriously awesome! Hands down one of my favorite Naruto fanfics of all time, and for sure among the Sakura-centric ones :D
Itachi008 chapter 13 . 6/1/2018
Huh. I hate canon Haruno - and, for that matter, the entire Team 7 because all four are complete assholes - but this high quality fanfic managed to make me like them all. Kudos to you! :D
Just a reader chapter 1 . 3/29/2018
I normally don't review but I had to comment on your tribute to pysch! That is by far my favorite show and I love the reference to the hat game Henry puts Shawn through
Piandao chapter 13 . 3/12/2018
Przyjemne
Guest chapter 13 . 1/19/2018
You write really well and I love the deviations of this story from the series. I especially liked how you portrayed Sakura. You made it so believed. Can't wait to read more.. Hmm.. Poor sai though got left behind
v.yeesha chapter 3 . 8/12/2017
I fall in love with kabuto in this chapter
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »