Reviews for Trial by Ninja
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2019
Ahh, nice little reference to Psych, I see. Very enjoyable!
Bjsmith94 chapter 3 . 12/10/2019
Hayate doesn't chew on a senbon that's Genma?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
ooh a deep cover kabuto nice
darth-sakura chapter 3 . 9/22/2019
I'm actually living for Kabuto guiding Sakura like this! I really liked her fight with Dosu, I think it was very realistic
Omnireceptacle chapter 5 . 7/7/2019
Bro! Chapter 5 Omake is the funniest shit I've ever heard! fuck you for making me laugh while I was drinking juice!
jonreeve chapter 7 . 2/18/2019
jon reeve
/Wow, omakes, are better than the regular story.
jonreeve chapter 5 . 2/18/2019
jon reeve

/The omake XD Yeah, that always struck me as convenient. Probably just anime rules, but you're right; it could be that Sakura is a better "ninja" than anyone gives credit for.

/Naruto was also more competant in the general ninja arts than Sasuke in the series, especially towards the beginning. Sasuke just had better body coordination; that's about it. The only reason it doesn't matter is, again, anime rules.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 13 . 2/7/2019
This was an amazingly well-written fanfiction! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2019
Omake, so true
saevevial chapter 5 . 1/9/2019
I'd like to say that I finished reading this story a few days ago and then yesterday while going home after a busy day of exams I thought about this omake for some reason and started giggling even though I usually don't even laugh out loud when I'm reading or thinking about funny things.

It felt nice.

Thank you.
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 13 . 12/20/2018
Well. If your goal was to write a Sakura-grows-ovaries story, you've definitely succeeded in writing a codifying example thereof. But Young!Fū is so adorable, and your Kakashi so enjoyably lazy, your Sasuke so non-retarded, and of course your Sakura so three dimensional that I find myself practically required to read your sequel. Thank you!
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 11 . 12/20/2018
Ninja William Wilberforce. *snerks*

*thinks*

Ninja William Willierforce. I'm going to have to remember that.
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 6 . 12/19/2018
Wow. I love the detail you've put into the Jutsu theft squad. It really sells the "day in the life of a shinobi" feel. And the Princess Bride references are both appropriate and funny.
Serie11 chapter 13 . 12/15/2018
This fic is pretty old but I figured you wouldn't mind a review! Found this through a rec and devoured it in one afternoon. I adore how you've written all the characters here - I actually can't fault you on any, and that is seriously, seriously rare when reading naruto fic (and I think you would agree with me given your final AN). I like it when Sakura isn't sidelined, but fics that do it tend to overpower her instead - and this is seriously canon compliant, which I love. I agree with you about the crazy power ups and drawing a straight line for growth, and I really appreciate your execution of it. I really like your writing style as well, and am going straight to your profile to find the sequel!
SamIsNotLegend chapter 13 . 9/9/2018
This story was seriously awesome! Hands down one of my favorite Naruto fanfics of all time, and for sure among the Sakura-centric ones :D
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »