Reviews for Stubborn
My failed Attempt at Pancakes chapter 1 . 5/29
Aww this was sweet. I love the writing style and the dialogue was funny. You did a great job. :)
Reader chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
More more more!
listeninggame chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
This is hilarious!
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I think it's sweet the way Connor is the one to bodily take her to the infirmary...it makes the whole fic just a bit more 'awwwwwww!' Great work and keep writing!
freeasthebirds chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Nice and funny story!
summertime'sxlatenights chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
uhhhh... FREAKKIN AHHH-MAZIINNNGG! cant wait for the next chapterXD Fantabulous jobb;0
Huntress-the-Temptress chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Love the brother sister relationship you used In this fic. E tween Artemis and Conner
wereguardian chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I love this couple, brother and sister of course I love spitfire and supermartian
megami.shi chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
"I know where you sleep!" jajajaja xD
sabbs123 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Could you do a chapter where Artemis follows through on her threats? She's not one to make empty threats. It would be so funny. And couldn't she try kicking him or pulling his hair out?
DangerousD chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This whole thing was great! I loved the battle secne and the kryponite down gym shorts was hilarious!
FarPastFairytale chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Love. Love. Love. Love. Did I mention I love this? Please write more like this...this fandom needs you! Ah the Artemis...and Conner...yeah, I love you. And this. Write another one, please, and soon!

Cue.Mysterious chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Absolutely lovely. I love Conner and Artemis friendshippyness.
Apocalypse owner chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Jaja loved it
Rhianna Park chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was amazing the characterization was spot on :) I've always sort of thought that Artemis and Connor had some sort of friendship (especially since 'Depths') and this sort of explained it perfectly, like him acting as a big chivalrous brother in a way :) loved it, keep up the writing!