Reviews for Another Knight's Tale
klainedestiel chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
I love this. It is just amazing! Please write more I look forward to read more :)
ronnyangel88 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
love the movie and love the story are you going to be updating anytime soon.
OneTwoOne chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Yay Kurt appears :D I am thrilled by their reactions to each other btw (;
Eponime chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I love this whole idea! :) I've never watched the movie, but I'm really enjoying reading this story. The meeting between Kurt and Blaine was perfectly written. :)
ninjabookworm chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I've never actually seen the movie so this is totally new for me. I really like it though and it's very interesting.
Nightingale63 chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
and here's medievalish Kurt! Love it! Fun story so far! Kurt's relationship with Tina is a good touch. Lord Hummel sounds like our familiar papa bear, always good as well.
Nightingale63 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
creative, how Blaine's helmet got smashed (so then no one could see who it *wasn't*!); good how the bros back him up in the end.
softballgirl1136 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
This is an interesting idea. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. I'm not familiar with the movie so this is all new to me. So far I like it. Thanks for sharing!
ninjabookworm chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
This is awesome. I love your writing and weird AUs that are so different from anything else make my day. Thank you for writing this.
OneTwoOne chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Yay! I LOVE this story and I haven't even seen the movie :D
lookingformylionheart chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh my gosh, that is one of my favorite movies! (Heath Ledger though ;_;) This looks fantastic and I am literally more excited to read this over summer than you can imagine. I can't wait for the next chapter!
complex.agenda.rocks chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Okay. I'm excited for this story. Klaine A Knight's Tale Happy Becka *squee*
cole5148 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I am so glad you are doing this one! I look forward to your updates when you can get to them:-)