Reviews for The Secrets Between
Eagle Dreamer chapter 10 . 7/8
Please post the sequel. I would like to read it. )
crazyreader11 chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
I hope its not too late to say I would very much like to read the sequel and the ending of this trilogy. I hate thinking we have just left Sam in her mother's clutches and away from Danny!
GhostGirl2195 chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
Post it please I love the series and I have to know what comes next
natalie.mendez.9 chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
I know this story is over a year old but OMG PLEASE POST THE SEQUEL TO THIS ONE! I absolutely love your writing... I'm hooked. I'm also anxiously waiting for you to update Rough Hands :x LOVE YOUR WORK!
BookLoverxinfinity chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I wish you would post the sequel to this story, so I know what happens. It was really good. Thanks. I hope you change your mind.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Please post sequel
Random-N-Proud chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Post it
jcurt2009 chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
I think this was a great sequel to the first one and I cant wait for the next part.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Pretty please post it...as a birthday present. This would be the only thing I'd get that i want for my birthday. One is never gonna happen, even though everyday I wish for it. And the only other thing I want depends on whether or not a certain person checks theirs email, which I don't think will happen. So pretty please!
Hiway202 chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Ok, I'm here and I'm reading this story. I've been obsessed with it since the beginning. I just had to catch up though because I went through a hard time and wasn't and fanfiction for a few months. But I'm here now and reviewing again too, so you should upload the sequel because I'm really obsessed with this and I can't wait to see where it goes!
BAD1027 chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
No one should leave a story on a cliffhanger without a sequel! Please? One more story? Please?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Please post the sequel!
AJ chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
ooooo this was good! I don't want it to end! awwww u gotta post that story! u just gotta! I wanna know whats gonna happen! I LUV THIS! pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee!
QueenofMemphis chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Please post the sequel! I'm begging you!
Zinnia99 chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
This was really good. Please post the sequel. I love this story so much.