Reviews for Burden of Proof
Flower15 chapter 8 . 6/7
l
Old Ping Hai chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
I'm sorry you didn't feel you could finish this, but I SO agree with you about season 3!
Shara Raizel chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
I really love this story so far. I'm happy that John and Sherlock are finally together, and I like Mycroft's small ways of caring. I can't wait for you to update again! :)
Shara Raizel chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
I REALLY liked this chapter. Sherlock finally knows and the two of them have FINALLY stopped dancing around each other! Can't wait to see how Sherlock adjusts to becoming a hunter. oh! and I LOVED Crowley's cameo! I'd love to see more of the Winchesters though... maybe they could come back to England and join in on a hunt?
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I really liked reading this recap from sherlock's perspective. I think you wrote it very well. :)
Sendai chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
I cannot tell you how excited I was to see an update for one of my favorite fic's of all time.
Great chapter. I love Mary and Sherlock maneuvering around each other and both of them protective of John. I also like how they begin to respect one another and work together.
The scene with Mycroft was priceless. First John thinks the visit is because of the, um, well we'll just call it the Intimacy Scene and embarrasses himself. But really Mycroft is there for the paranormal stuff and characteristically threatens to disappear John. I love how John turns it around and Mycroft has to retreat. Oh and I love Sherlock's response to Mycroft, defensive and insecure.
Well obviously I love this chapter, and I am thrilled that there are at least a couple more updates to look forward to.
ps The hiatus was long but well worth the wait.
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
YES! More Burden! :D I was very happy to see this update in my inbox. And it was worth the wait!

Great final confrontation and the introduction of Crowley not only gave us something of a time stamp for where this relates to SPN, but it made me laugh to read Sherlock so easily deducing him.

Also, the smut scene? Rawr. :D The emotions are where the trigger is and that was spot on. Plus, the fumbling, the awkwardness that was trumped by need - deliciously awesome.

Thank you for the great chapter! :D
Alex455 chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
It's great to see you back and with another fantastic chapter. Long one for that! I love long chapters, they're more fun :) Will we see Lestrade in one of this chapters vs supernatural occurance like a poltergaist or something like that? I'd love to see Anderson get (so to speak) grey hair from being scared...
Waiting for more.
LKJ21 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I am not a member of the Supernatural fandom, but this story does not require that I be one. It's excellent. I loved the first story, and I love this one, and I'd really love to see it continue. There are only a few fics that I regularly check for updates, but this one is definitely on the shortlist. I really hope you update soon, the story's brilliant and I can't wait to read more. The characters are fantastic, and the plot flows, which is absolutely fantastic.
Sendai chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Fantastic! This was such an amazing story. I loved it. I so loved the end when they finally realized that they both cared for each other. Wow.
I admire your writing so much. It's technically well written, but more importantly the plot flows. The characters are so well done and believable. You make me feel for them.
Good luck with RL and I hope go see more of your work in the New Year. : )
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
GO, JOHN, GO! :D Yay, got rid of the demon! Though, woes to the fact that Sherlock is traumatized and repressing it. . (Proper English? Wut's dat?)

John and Sherlock, hunting together... Woof, now there's a combo the creepy-crawlies should fear. Sherlock might be lacking knowledge (for the moment) but it's not as if he's unskilled physically, so at least there's little training needed there. :D I doubt he'll show much respect to Mary, still, but at least he might not resent her so much?

The hunt is on!
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
Sherlock is a genius but when it comes to people, especially John, he can be incredibly stupid.
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Ahahaha! Oh, is Constance in for a surprise when John comes in. ;D

Aside from that, however, great little back and forth between Sherlock and the demon, even if the demon CLEARLY has the upper hand. Strong minds might resist total possession, but Sherlock was far too unprepared and, damn him, NOT WEARING HIS WATCH. Which he'll catch hell for from John... just a little. After John is done fussing over him.
518456154255 chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
I did not see that coming! I thought Sherlock would be saved for sure. It didn't even occur to me that he would become possessed. Don't know why, but it didn't. I think that is actualy the best way for Sherlock to learn about anything supernatural. It's the easiest way to convince him it’s all real.
I also really like how Sherlock is learning more about himself because of this. Getting possessed would suck, but it would be such a great self learning experience.
I don't know what to expect for the next chapter, but I bet it will be great!
bamf1010 chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
OOOH! It's so exciting haha. I can't wait to see how John will react and whether he will notice. I hope he does...but then again what could he do about it? Can't wait for the next chapter :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »