Reviews for Snape's Story
The Prince's Phoenix chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
Oh my gosh I think I know what she is going to say! Our minds do think alike, Hun! I'm so excited! I just love love love it!
Neviegirl chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
WHAT why? why would you leave it like that i'm highly pissed? Is Mafloy gonna get what he deserve and more?
heartmom88 chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
"Yellow mustard and salt."

"When I was a little girl our dog, Pepper, ate a bunch of chocolate. It's what the Veterinarian told us to use."

It's amazing what you can learn on the Internet! ;) I bet there's a RL story behind that little detail... But I digress.

Sounds like a breakthrough might be in the works here. Finally!

Thanks for posting-
mummsy chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
Love your story, can't wait for the next chapter, please!
Templar's Creed chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
That's right Granger needs to tell him she's had a crush on him for a long time. Can't wait.
silverose29 chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
great chapter
Her Royal Goddess chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
Curse you Third why do you always leave me hanging at the good part? I need to hear Hermione's confession.

Plllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update soon Xx
ashling92 chapter 21 . 9/1/2012
Awesome! I adored Minerva's performance and keep my fingers crossed that Hermione will succeed in rescuing Severus once again. Thanks for writing and sharing!
The Prince's Phoenix chapter 21 . 8/29/2012
Bravo Minerva! It's about time someone stood up for our Sev! Save him, Hermione!
viola1701e chapter 21 . 8/29/2012
poor Severus, he really is in a right state, hpe Hermione can save him..

if i were her, the first thing i would do is move him out of his house and away from bad memories.
heartmom88 chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
Have we hit bottom yet? ;)

Thanks for posting-
silverose29 chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
Wow amazing chapter
Templar's Creed chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
I knew it, I knew it. I was going to pm you about an idea that Snape tries to kill himself, but I see you beat me to it. Can't wait to for the next chapter.
silver-nightstorm chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
Oh my goodness, I've been reading too many sad/emotional fanfics today, so this really made me freak out. DX So sad, I just hope this can all get fixed soon!
Her Royal Goddess chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
Bad, bad Third!

You've left us with another cliff hanger, poor Severus you are being so mean to him.

Please don't keep us waiting long Xx
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »