Reviews for Snape's Story
Her Royal Goddess chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Yay no edits...I love Severus's inner voice :D
Her Royal Goddess chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
You've done a great job editing this one hun. Xx
Templar's Creed chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Oh, how I love this story, it's to bad FFN wants to inforce the rules on MA material now, which they haven't done in the past. Anyway I'm still enjoying the fic, keep up the good work and please update soon.
Her Royal Goddess chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I have to be honest this version of the chapter isn't nearly as good as the original, like being given a apple when what you really want is a big slice of gooey chocolate cake.

There is nothing to upset the little fanfiction SS faction in this chapter, I'm now off to have my cake and eat it.

See you on the dark side Xx
Her Royal Goddess chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I do enjoy a good billowing and nobody does it better than Severus.
Elizabeth Prince chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Hey girl! Very interesting idea for a story. I am looking forward to following along with it to see how our poor Severus turns out. Glad to see you are posting new things.
Lust for Life chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
what is AFF?
Mrs HH chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I heard about the deletion of your account. Was rather angry on your behalf especially as I love your stories (except I have to say I didn't get round to this it so far)

I'm moving mine when I'm back off holiday to various sites. A total pain in the arse to do it but has to be done just in case! glad you are back on here even if it is more lemonade than lemon tree. You're too good to miss!
D.Bunnie chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I've seen a lot of writers mention AFF...please give me the name of that website as I can't seem to find it...I'd like to read the unwatered version! Ty.
Her Royal Goddess chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I'm here for you hun Xx chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Soooooo glad you're back, I was mortified to learn you had been deleted because I love your stories. Can't wait for more of this and I hope to see the rest of your fics back soon :) :)
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17