Reviews for Snape's Story
snapefan520 chapter 40 . 2/8/2013
Oh, this story was absolutely wonderful, smut or no smut (I actually have been following the version, but I have problems leaving reviews over there.) Your writing is positively brilliant, and I checked constantly for updates on this story.

Your Snape was/is so broken, and to see him vulnerable from the horrible life he had lived was just heartbroken. I loved how you put Hermione in his life to help him, but it seemed he really helped her as well. I'm so glad, although it took all forty chapters, for him to finally get his HEA.
Her Royal Goddess chapter 40 . 2/7/2013
*Sobs big fat happy tears* I'm glad Severus got his happy ending because you had me worried for a moment there. This story has been wonderful, a complete rollercoaster of emotions. Xx
onecelestialbeing chapter 39 . 2/5/2013
oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo oh this tore me apart damn the hell this man went through
AutumnsSun chapter 39 . 2/5/2013
I just kind of sat with my hand over my mouth for a few minutes. What a horrific world to be trapped in. And then after all of those years to be free of it; only to be instantly thrust back in. No wonder Severus is so messed up. It was constant guilt.

Hermione was so wrong to watch these very personal moments but I can't help but think it is good that she did. I am assuming it is about to get very ugly between those two.

You did a great job with a very difficult subject.
Please update soon!
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 39 . 2/5/2013
That isn't good, I can only imagine how our poor Severus is going to react. Great chapter. :)
guiltypleasure2 chapter 39 . 2/5/2013
"Hermione took a step to follow, when a hand gripped the back of her shirt, pulling her sputtering from the Pensieve. She turned, gazing up into the rage filled face of Severus Snape."

Oh I got such a chill from that line. I knew he would find her at some point but it still took me by surprise.

This was absolutely heartbreaking, no wonder he removed them.

I know that it is not going to be easy for either one of them to discuss this right now, they each should take a calming draught before they start. I am sure Hermione is going to need some dreamless sleep after this as well.

Excellent chapter BTW.
The Prince's Phoenix chapter 39 . 2/5/2013
Oh this just breaks my heart. Our poor Severus!
Her Royal Goddess chapter 39 . 2/5/2013
I can understand how hard that must have been for you to write, for such a difficult subject matter you did a wonderful job. Xx
Templar's Creed chapter 39 . 2/4/2013
Oh, I am dying to hear what Snape says to this. Hermione can't get out of this one. He's gong to be so PISSED. Update soon.
booklover1608 chapter 39 . 2/4/2013
argh no fair! haha im dying to know what he says now!
Lust for Life chapter 39 . 2/4/2013
Please update soon! The suspense is killing me!
Guest chapter 38 . 1/26/2013
omg tooks meds and read this lol im between screaming and snorting lol
guiltypleasure2 chapter 38 . 1/28/2013
Poor Severus no one could imagine what he had gone through. I think seeing these will only make her love him more. She could see in his eyes and his actions he was not cruel and he was punished because of it. I know that he will be angry with her for seeing his memories but I am sure once he calms down and she is able to explain to him that he is a good and decent man maybe he will be able to accept her loving him, and that in fact he is worth much more than he thinks.
Ashley Ayoub chapter 38 . 1/27/2013
please update asap, great chapter, poor severus
AutumnsSun chapter 38 . 1/25/2013
Oh poor Severus. My heart aches for him. I bet he wishes he never got involved with Voldemort. I don't think I could con't watching anymore memories if I were Hermione.
On another note...Lucius...interesting ;)

Can't wait for the next update!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »