Reviews for Snape's Story
AutumnsSun chapter 39 . 2/5/2013
I just kind of sat with my hand over my mouth for a few minutes. What a horrific world to be trapped in. And then after all of those years to be free of it; only to be instantly thrust back in. No wonder Severus is so messed up. It was constant guilt.

Hermione was so wrong to watch these very personal moments but I can't help but think it is good that she did. I am assuming it is about to get very ugly between those two.

You did a great job with a very difficult subject.
Please update soon! chapter 39 . 2/5/2013
That isn't good, I can only imagine how our poor Severus is going to react. Great chapter. :)
guiltypleasure2 chapter 39 . 2/5/2013
"Hermione took a step to follow, when a hand gripped the back of her shirt, pulling her sputtering from the Pensieve. She turned, gazing up into the rage filled face of Severus Snape."

Oh I got such a chill from that line. I knew he would find her at some point but it still took me by surprise.

This was absolutely heartbreaking, no wonder he removed them.

I know that it is not going to be easy for either one of them to discuss this right now, they each should take a calming draught before they start. I am sure Hermione is going to need some dreamless sleep after this as well.

Excellent chapter BTW.
The Prince's Phoenix chapter 39 . 2/5/2013
Oh this just breaks my heart. Our poor Severus!
Her Royal Goddess chapter 39 . 2/5/2013
I can understand how hard that must have been for you to write, for such a difficult subject matter you did a wonderful job. Xx
Templar's Creed chapter 39 . 2/4/2013
Oh, I am dying to hear what Snape says to this. Hermione can't get out of this one. He's gong to be so PISSED. Update soon.
booklover1608 chapter 39 . 2/4/2013
argh no fair! haha im dying to know what he says now!
Lust for Life chapter 39 . 2/4/2013
Please update soon! The suspense is killing me!
Guest chapter 38 . 1/26/2013
omg tooks meds and read this lol im between screaming and snorting lol
guiltypleasure2 chapter 38 . 1/28/2013
Poor Severus no one could imagine what he had gone through. I think seeing these will only make her love him more. She could see in his eyes and his actions he was not cruel and he was punished because of it. I know that he will be angry with her for seeing his memories but I am sure once he calms down and she is able to explain to him that he is a good and decent man maybe he will be able to accept her loving him, and that in fact he is worth much more than he thinks.
Ashley Ayoub chapter 38 . 1/27/2013
please update asap, great chapter, poor severus
AutumnsSun chapter 38 . 1/25/2013
Oh poor Severus. My heart aches for him. I bet he wishes he never got involved with Voldemort. I don't think I could con't watching anymore memories if I were Hermione.
On another note...Lucius...interesting ;)

Can't wait for the next update!
roon0 chapter 38 . 1/25/2013
That was rather horrific but a great chapter.
Her Royal Goddess chapter 38 . 1/25/2013
Lucius Malfoy as a fluffer certainly brings a lot of vivid images to mind :D

However I have a feeling things are about to take a turn for worse for our favourite dark haired man.

Fab chapter...Is it greedy to ask for more asap? Xx
Her Royal Goddess chapter 37 . 1/12/2013
I could feel Severus's discomfort rolling off the screen as he watched the vile'entertainment'.
You made me giggle at Hermione' last thought, although I can't help but wonder with apprehension at what the next memory holds.
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »