Reviews for A Golden Ending
bookfanatic34 chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Your story was great I hope you write more of this story
Littlemissartsi chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Are you going to be continueing this?
eveningstar1996 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
love it! :D i'd like to see where you'd go with this story!
kaykay288 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Write more please! Go in any direction, i dont care:)
hugplease3 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
i dont care what you do with this story its the only one i've found with what i wanted to happen happen i think you should have eddie/jill though cause those two would be soooo sweet together!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
love the ending! why couldn't the book end like this!
hugplease3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
AHHH! SOMEONE ELSE WHO THOUGHT THE ENDING WAS WRONG! i seriously want them to be together in the books...i would actually have a break down
Why chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Why richelle mead, why? Why couldn't THIS be the ACTUAL ending.
I am mentally updating the real, heary crushing last chapter with this amazing last scene.
Yay, I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
i just want to say i think that your ending is much better than the book i hate the how the book ends
LahLah87 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was what I'd been hoping for in TGL... But at least we get more books out of it XD This was beautiful. I can't wait to read more from you 3
VAlover21 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Aw. This ending was what I really wished had happened in golden Lilly. Gosh, I don't know who would do such things and deny a guy after he spills his heart out to you the way Adrian did...only one person and that's Sydney Katherine Sage.
PureBloodRose chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
aaaaaaaaa this is great!i wish the golden lily would have ended like this but then again, it would be to easy and there would be no more books :D i really hope that we get more scenes like this in the next book. I cant wait! February is soooo faaaaar away.

Im begging you, please keep writing till then :)
Innovia chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
awh! Its such a cute ending! It would have been so amazing if this is what happened at the end, but at the same time, I'm glad it didn't. Because if Sage had admitted her feelings to Adrian, I don't think the next book would work as well as it would compared to her rejecting him. But still, I loved this. Adrian and Sydney should totally just get together already :)
Taylor chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That was amazing! exactly what should have happened!