Reviews for 11 Who's Gonna Fill Her Shoes?
Zerberus85 chapter 1 . 1/18
Thank you for the explanation. Now it makes sense.

One reason why I read fanfiction is to improve my english skills. So I hope you didn't make many grammar mistakes ;-). Well, I would not recognize them anyway.
ARtheBard chapter 5 . 1/17
Zerberus, the term "pod person" comes from the old science fiction movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". In it, aliens plant these bushes that spawn pods that look exactly like people when they hatch. The aliens are eating the people and replacing them with Pod People so no one can figure out what is happening and stop them. But the pod people act so different the good guys figure it out.

Hence, in America, if someone starts acting WAY out of expected character we joke they must be a pod person. I hope that helps. If not, i can try again. :-)
Zerberus85 chapter 5 . 1/17
Hello. A very well written story.
But I have a question for my understanding. English is not my native language.
You often used the term "Pod Person". What does it mean? Can you describe it?
The Google translator is not helping.
Thank you.
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
JJ being badass at the end great and sexy lol.
bafflethemwithbullshit chapter 17 . 10/1/2013
...HOLY FUCKIN SHIT! you had me laughing, crying, and fangirling. Job well done :)
Pheonix1995 chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
So glad both Em and Garcia are okay! Loved Garcia is this one (well more than usual!)
Daisyangel chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
I really enjoy this little series of stories. Now off to read the next one.
srhittson chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
Love the story. One more and I will have read all your stories except for what keeps getting updated
chawkchic chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
Great job on this drama phase of their life.
DarXe chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
Great story. I really love this series.
Swishla chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
Hmm, believable ending! I can so see the CIA covering something like this up (well and the FBI too). Makes me wonder if we'll see Myron again. I like the way you consistently write Emily's Mom - I hate to say the Ambassador because you write her with feelings. Nicely done.
Swishla chapter 16 . 6/25/2012
Interesting play with Kevin and the computers. Normally I'm not a Kevin fan but you wrote him very believable in this fic. And from what you gave us on him, I can see Pen falling for him (not what they gave us on the show though). Nicely done!
Swishla chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Just catching up on my reading. Loved that JJ blew out the creep's knee. Your acton chapters just keep getting better. Nicely done!
storiesbime chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
Love it! Glad for the happy ending! Next story soon?
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
I can't wait for your NEXT story!

I hope JJ responds okay to the Emily being Lauren undercover thing...

PLEASE DON'T HAVE EMILY LEAVE FOR PARIS LIKE SHE DID ON THE SHOW!

I really hope their next baby is carried by Emily ;)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »