Reviews for When You're Not Looking
great fanfic! Ü
ladyy-dee chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
Soooooo... Whens the next chapter
Vickie-4-Books chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Aww Peetas little story was sad. Cute chapter though liked it.
Vickie-4-Books chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
Ha I liked the little jo and Delly paring never thought about delays sexuality before, refreshing to see and original idea. I always imagined Jo to be up for anything lol.
Eleanor chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
Great story line! i would love to hear what happens next with the up dated chapters so please tweet me Eleanor_Believe
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
please update soon. I love your fic
KristoffandAnna chapter 18 . 10/6/2012
Awesome awesome awesome! You did an amazing job with this chapter, just like the others :) I like this story alot! And hope you update ASAP! :3
Lynsbo3 chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
Are u gonna finish?
janeeyre54 chapter 18 . 9/22/2012
Very fine. Important for our young readers too.
ZacFan18 chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
"NO! Down boy! There's no time for that! Think of dead puppies…zombies…Finnick in a dress…okay, breathe!"

Thank you for that laugh! Another great chapter!
ZacFan18 chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
That was a most excellent date! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/19/2012
So glad you updated! I was convinced you had abandoned the story for good. And it's so good :)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/19/2012
I'm so happy you have returned to this story. so Sorry about all that caused your upheaval, I know life and death happens while we are not expecting it.
It sounds like Kat did just fine for Prim. I see her worried about the 'word' love.
Maybe she just has to take her own advice and relax and enjoy what she has and she'll come to understand what she feels emotionally soon enough. If she walks away this time, it's going to open a whole world of HURT.

I had a boy but my husband worked with him and I didn't ever have that talk with him. He's still single and I just tell him to be safe. But, I read one story where Peeta's brother told him it was all about the girl, once she had reach her pleasure then he could seek his own, don't know if that will help
grimAna chapter 18 . 9/21/2012
like I said before I really love this story! can't wait to read what Peeta and Gail tell Rory!
grimAna chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
I was meaning to review from the beginning but your story is so good I just kept going through the pages! ok back to reading now!