Reviews for Harry Potter Book3:Something Wicked This Way Comes
Chezakeeba chapter 9 . 6/15
I know it been forever since you updated this story...but PLEASR UPDATE IT! I love it sooooo much! Poor Harry!
Eli chapter 9 . 6/11
please continue this story and update as soon as possible... T_T
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 9 . 5/16
I know this is old but is this fic on hiatus or discontinued?
USA-Jeanette chapter 9 . 5/2
I have loved reading this series and I know it has been a very long time, but I sincerely hope you will continue on with this. I want to watch this reality unfold... I think Jerry will make an excellent King.
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
i really love this story...i have read all three parts and i really want to know what happens next so please continue this story and update as soon as possible...
Kitty chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Love your stories! Thank you for sharing them. :)
JulianneL chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
LOL Poor Harry haunted by his own guilt, however misplaced it is. I think if I were in his place, I'd have gone crazy and depressed by now.
JIMIRMA chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Great fun. Poor cheating Lucius.
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
And the rest?
Neloska chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Hi only just found your stories and love them so far. Especially this one. Your Harry is great, though I can't help but wonder: What happened to not wanting all three leaders in this story to be mad? xD At least these last few chapters made me strongly doubt Harry's sanity.
Pretty much like all of the other characters, but especially Severus. It was great how strong and caring he was so far and interesting to see him break now.
Will be interesting to see how Harry's and Voldemort's relationship would have developed. Would be great to know, whether you are planning on updating this story again. The way you talked in your ANs it sounded like you had finished book three already and were pretty far along in book four...
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
interesting so far, im curious about what is going on with diary tom... is he leaching off of harry? i want to know more about chris/marcus why was a wizard working at grunnings in the first place? im also looking forward to the conversation where sev explains. and finally im wondering why this story has stalled for so long especially as i assume book 3 has been completed seeing as how you mentioned you were 200 odd pages into book 4? i hope the problem resolves itself soon because i cant wait to see what you have planned
heksie chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Cant wait to see the rest!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
still waiting for an update
as long as you haven't abandoned it i will wait
love it as always
Ryu Pendragon chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Wow that part with Marcus was totally unexpected. And it explains how he knew Harry. I can't wait until the next chapter. -does happy dance-
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
Now, according to your author notes, this story is finished. And yet you haven't posted the rest of it? I am loving this series and can't wait to read more! How is 4th book coming?