Reviews for Heat
kittypanda19 chapter 1 . 3/13
I love this story, it's great to see these two worlds combined in perfect harmony! keep up the good writing!
GalaxyCat2002 chapter 2 . 1/3
Thank you! This is a wonderful crossover story.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
Awwww! That ending was precious! Very well done, you should be proud! I haven't thought it missed Pokemon in a long time, but this Tory has suddenly made me very nostalgic! Kudos to you :)
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I enjoyed this story! Thanks for uploading it :)
GenevieveAngel1999 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Well, all that hard work paid off! I loved it!
Mana's Madness chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Ooh, loved it! Combining two of my favorite things; pokemon and puzzleshipping. The lemon was great, the lime was great, and I adored the plot! Although I admit, I was a little disappointed when I realized near the end of the lime in this chapter that we weren't getting a seme Yuugi lemon. Meh, still, it was awesome, and I wish there was more!
Yosei-kun chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
:, D this was soooo cute! I think I'm going to cry u
RoseKiyoSoto2010 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Well now, this is a surprise I find. I didn't think this would get an update, but I'M SUPER GLAD THAT IT DID! Wow, this chapter was full of romance, sweet moments, the miracle of life, and above all some well deserved PuzzleShipping. The best part is the ending, cause that means there's more to come. I love this story! Awesome Job!
Genevieve chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
COOOOOOOOOL!
Love the Pokèmon theme and the romance. The funny thing is, I seem to like the YamixYugi or AtemxYugi a lot better than YamixAnzu or YugixAnzu or any of those other pairings. Thank you for writing this story! _
TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Whaaa...

That was surprisingly good to read. Also my first Pokemon crossover. XD
candy4beth chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
i loved it though the birth details were kinda gross(i have seen actually it while amazing it was still gross)
candy4beth chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
this is clever i have never heard of anyone combining pokemon and yugioh without it being a cross-over
The Queen's Pawn chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I crossover between Pokemon and yugioh... I liked it, sweet, but not sweet enough to rot your teeth out.
Mukuro234 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
I loved reading this
InuYoiushi chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Cool story, I can't wait to see what you write next.