Reviews for Of Monsters and Impossibilities
Danielle chapter 1 . 6/26
Beautiful in every sense of the word. Thank you for bringing this into existence. A darling fic that I will definitely read again. Keep up the amazing work!
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 2/26
This. Is. Everything. You captured Bruce (and the Hulk) perfectly! Kudos to you! Awesome job giving Hulk emotions other than anger and fear (heck, good job giving him fear in the first place). Great job with Tony, too. :)
Tsuki Kuro 23 chapter 1 . 2/2
This was freaking adorable.
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 1/15
Amazing story! Really enjoyed it!
kweandee chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Awww...perfect! :)
mercury chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Super duper sweet! Thanks!
RoseLaurel chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Beautifully written, I love the interraction between Tony and the Hulk - the best one I've read yet!
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
OK...I'm stupidly grinning right now, ignoring important paperwork on my table as I read this at 1:30 in the morning, but I don't care!

*shrugs* The paperwork can wait till tomorrow - I think.
SiriuslyScarredforLife chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Aaw, soo sweet! At the starting, when Tony pushed Bruce, I was like,' Tony, you idiot!' but then it ended up like this! So yea, I'm happy :3
Storm.Gazer chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
My cheeks hurt from smiling through this entire thing.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Awww, I love it! I love the science boyfriends! Great job!
amy3225 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
aaaawwwwww gasp imturning into a girl nnnnooooooooooooooooo
glambertcello chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I would just like to say, Tony's little, "Can I kiss you? Please?" moment was one of my favorite moments ever on Fanfiction dot net. It's just perfectly sweet and almost innocent-like (well, as innocent as Tony can be). It makes me realize how much he wants him.

Yay! I like this one!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
this. THIS.

This did unspeakable things to my feelings. in the last 8,000 or so words i have cried, i have laughed, i have jumped up with happiness! THIS IS EVERYTHING I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IN A STANNER FIC

Science boyfriends for LIFE.

There are so many little scenes that stuck out to me! their first kiss, the baseball ADORABLENESS, Tony huggin Bruce and welcoming him home. GOD I LOVED THIS.

Seriously. this was, no, IS amazing. Almost more amazing than Tony. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh, wow. Hm, I am still deciding between Tony/Bruce and Clint/Tony... but this story definitely pushed me to like the former pairing better. I love scenes with the Hulk and Tony. So cute.

Thanks for writing this. I immensly enjoyed it - Great job.