Reviews for Atonement
SwampTreader chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
*thrusts hands into chest and presents you with my still beating heart in my out stretched hands* what have you done to my feels this was such a beautiful beautiful piece of art. How are you so talented that you could make me feel every single emotion that korra was I can't I just I can't *wallows in feels* this is beyond excellent beyond beautiful this is utterly and most certainly magical, this writing of yours is. *rolls away*
sakR9 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
A very different Korra, and a more realistic view of the Amorra couple.

I enjoyed this a lot.

Thanks!
W0lfsong chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I tried to find the other version of this story and I failed at finding it . But this version was really good O.O *shivers*
Anon from Tumblr chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Read the uncensored version, and I gotta say I love your writing!

I also meant to tell you, since I am a shy gal and you don't have anon on Tumblr - I saw your post on asking for prompts - PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THE SPIRITS AND THE AVATAR CYCLE PLEASE WRITE MORE MAKORRA KINKY SMUT PREFERABLY WITH DOM!MAKO

ALL I'VE READ SO FAR IS DOM!KORRA WHICH MAKES TOTAL SENSE BUT ONCE IN A WHILE I LIKE TO SEE MAKO TAKE CONTROL AND THE FIC YOU POSTED ON TUMBLR (WHICH YOU SHOULD POST ON HERE TOO AND MAYBE GET AN AO3 ACCOUNT) WAS PERFECT PERFECT, makeshift gags and handcuffs and Agni, I loved it so much.

BYE NOW
Ski October chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I did go to your livejournal to read the original version, as well as this.

Both were intense and poignant and beautifully written.
Everyone was in character, the descriptions were flawless.

It was apleasure to read.
Spiraet chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Your style is raw poetry. I LOVE THIS FIC, truly, deeply, permanently. Very dark, but very clever. I hope you will write more!
Sammy1997 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Beautiful, elegant and poignant. It is a truly wonderful piece that expresses emotion so well. I adore how it's so realistic and very revealing and not childish. I hope you write similar stories like this.
archangelo137 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Chilling story. The beginning with Korra and Amon reminded me of the Phantom of the Opera. You wrote her anguish and pain so well. Overall a beautifully done piece.

Great job!
Jambalaya chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Amazing fic. Breathtakingly raw. The portrayal ws amazing I couldn't have written better myself, much less at all. I hope you put out more work because I really enjoyed this piece! Bravo!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This was sad and beautiful and poignant. I loved it. It was strangely so, sort of like looking at the sky just before it gets light and feeling so alone and then someone else wakes up and turns on their lights-the moment just before.
stars are awesome chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
this was... so beautifully written i cant even begin to explain how much i love this story at the momment its sad but amazing... thanks for letting me enjoy this story!
asexualgurulaghima chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I can't even. This is just... too amazing. I love it and you should be proud of it.
Your Candle on the Water chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
That was so beautifully written. This story made Korra seem so weak, though, and that, honestly, scared me.

I love and hate how Korra feels that she has to atone for every bad bender because she is the Avatar. It made me sick that she felt like she had to with her body. It's not even technically rape because she agreed to it.

I love how Lin and Asami help Korra get her act together and accept that she can't atone other people's actions. It saddened me to read that Asami felt like she had to have sex with her first boyfriend just as Korra felt like she had to have sex with Amon. I absolutely loved how caring Asami was, though.

I also love the Makorra scenes at the beginning and the end of the story. It came full circle, starting with her having trouble sleeping and moving to Mako's bed and ending with her and Mako sleeping together so she can feel safe. The first part could have stood alone if you wanted it to, but I liked how everything came together.

In one word, beautiful.