Reviews for The Amazing SpiderMan: Who You Really Are
Midnight Fox12 chapter 1 . 5/31
I wish this was how he fit into the movie. Sadly in the movie he didn't really play a big part and was really young.
beazlerat chapter 2 . 4/12
This was really, really good. I enjoyed it.
Zyenna chapter 2 . 2/20
Oooh... this is going to be interesting. Pleeeaaase update soon!
Arthena818 chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Please please please please please please please please please update update update update update update update update update!
Poseidonschild chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
There are a lot of good spiderman/avenger crossover stories out there, but this is the first one that I felt was really true to the plot. First time I think someone actually captured the character of Nick Fury. I could practically hear him talking. Hope you continue this.
WolfRunner chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Interesting take on how this would play out... With Spider- Man and Iron Man around, Bruce is sure to get pretty angry! Can' t wait for more!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
You seriously got my attention now :D Please PLEASE update soon _ I think its very clever the way you linked The Avengers with Peter's parents past and I'm dying to see the Avengers team interact with Peter! Keep it up! ;)
witchbladehell chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I am LIKING this so far! :)

I hope to see more very soon! I like your writing style too, but I might just suggest having Peter be a tad more shy and socially awkward. Of course he's likely to become less awkward as time goes on but it helps to create a more stark contrast between himself as Peter ans himself as Spiderman.
PadawanCassy chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
That was pretty good, I'm curious to see where this is going. So please keep up the good work and post more soon.
Rayner Fox chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Nice chapter, setting up the sespense is interesting.
AliceCullen3 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
What do you mean complete? You'll continue this, right? Right...? QAQ
xan-merrick chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
great start can't wait for more
jessjess98 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Pretty good. :)
Rayner Fox chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ah ... this is AWESOME. Why does it say complete as apposed to in-progress? Please this is extremely interesting, could you continue?